Replies

•    Our country is absolutely in more danger now then it was on 9/11. Our Government wasn't helping our enemies then. I would hate to think my vote in 2020 helped with this disaster. BTW, don't think for a moment this will all be fixed in 2024!  May God help us all, but, he's not happy with us either.  CORRUPTION WILL PREVAIL. 

• We ARE in a far more dangerous place today, then we were before 9/11 - -but, at least, we are now aware of what that danger is. The danger IS "within"!!  Problem now is "what do we do about it", where do we start and WHO is going to "lead the charge?"  I have my own ideas and just wonder what is going on behind the scenes, that we are "unaware" of? 

• Since Obama the Dems have been making an all out effort to " fundantally " change America. The Dems have proven beyond a doubt that they will , Lie ,Cheat and Steal to suceed in wiping out the US Constitution and Bill of Rights . As for Afghanistan , in my opinion China Joe left that hardware there as his down payment  for his share the Trillion Dollars or more of Lithum Deposits found there . Think about the sudden push to  do away with fossil fuels . When it comes to Crooks .Always Follow The Money ! China Joe and his pals must be dreaming of the BILLIONS  they  all stand to make' 

• The Communist Democrats love mass murders and terrorist attacks. It fits their agenda to go after our Guns whch they will never get

• With the withdrawal the Pres. Did in Afghanistan disgraceful,  Afghanistan is now once again a terrorist training camp. It is not a question of if but when. Especially with all the equipment we left them to train with, disgusting. 

This reply was deleted.