ADMIN

How Eric Swalwell Succeeds In Congress - Imgflip

Psychological warfare. Public opinion warfare. Legal warfare.

Known as the “three warfares” doctrine and relatively unknown in the West, these concepts serve as key strategies guiding the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in its quest to win a war against the free world without firing a single shot.

Psychological warfare seeks to demoralize the enemy; public opinion warfare seeks to shape the hearts and minds of the masses; legal warfare seeks to use systems of law to deter enemy attacks.

This explanation was set out in a recently released 650-page report that provides a comprehensive illustration of the Chinese communist regime’s global influence operations. The French-language report was published by the Institute for Strategic Studies of Military Schools (IRSEM), an independent agency affiliated with the French Ministry of Armed Forces.

Combined with another key CCP doctrine called “United Front” work, these principles have undergirded a breathtaking campaign by the Chinese regime to expand its influence and infiltration into Western democracies, the report stated.

United Front, described by the CCP’s first leader Mao Zedong as a “magic weapon,” is a policy that, according to the report, involves the regime “eliminating its internal and external enemies, controlling groups that may challenge its authority, building a coalition around the Party to serve its interests, and projecting its influence abroad.”

The report comes amid rising pushback from the West against CCP aggressions, including its severe human rights abuses, rampant theft of intellectual property, economic coercion, and military assertiveness.

Sweeping Effort

Guided by such strategies, the Chinese regime has built a sprawling infrastructure with global reach consisting of a broad network of state and non-state actors to execute its plans.

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/three-warfares-doctrine-underpins-ccps-sprawling-campaign-to-infiltrate-the-west-report_4021847.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=badblue

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not to mention how many sites want a log-in, why would that be?  One more way to track us and also make it easier on them to do that. 

• I used to give guided tours of all our City TV production and school TV education center in 1989-1992, to Chinese school teachers?  SPIES!

• This paper suggests that the West, including the USA Military, are not aware of these critical elements of Asymmetrical Warfare... waging war without conventional or nuclear means...  I assure you that the US Military and our INTEL SERVICES are aware of these tactics and strategies used by the CCP.  The Problem isn't awareness it is capitulation and treason at work, the product of various moral and immoral lifestyles and choices being made by key members of government and society.  

There is no doubt that our institutions of government and society have been thoroughly compromised and infiltrated.  What should happen is a major purge of the leadership responsible for allowing this to occur... a major draining and BACKFILL of the swamp ... it will take more than draining it, we must fill it with moral and LOYAL individuals.  The damage done to society and our institutions of government is seen everywhere one cares to look and if left in place any longer will become permanent.

• The future is not bright... if one is a Christian they KNOW what is in store for the world... Great Tribulation such as never before shall descend upon mankind... so great will the calamity be, that men will hide under the rocks of the earth to escape the scourge of the ungodly cabal, now consolidating its power and hold on the world.

The Betrayal of America was foretold thousands of years ago and the clock is winding down on her presence on the Earth... no greater social order has even existed and her righteousness blesses many nations, tongues, and peoples in the world.  However, sin and man's penchant for power has brought Lady Liberty to her knees, and soon she will stand no more in the harbors of our minds, to welcome a world in retreat as man continues to look for grace and liberty in the house of man...

For soon judgment will fall upon Lady Liberty whose open arms welcomed all the oppressed of the world with the Love of Christ ...A love that has long suffered indignation, that others may find their way in a world of sorrows and tribulation.  The world shall wonder at her ruin... in a moment sudden destruction shall bring down her high places and the merchants of the world will lament her destruction.  It is all recorded in God's Word for those interested in knowing what is about to unfold in the world.

• I wish this was all a joke.... it we are living this nightmare!

• This is what comes from a lack of moral rectitude in society...  Decades of corruption, moral depravity, and the abandonment of Godly order in our public and private institutions.   A nation can not live like the Devil and expect to reap anything but hell on earth.  We reap what we sow...

What America needs today is a major revival a return to God as the head of man in every household...   I am reminded of 2Chr 7:14, " If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."  If America will return to their God, He will hear and heal our lands.  Time is precious and it is running out... soon judgment will fall upon the unrepentant. 

This reply was deleted.