ADMIN

National Guard troops flooding in as Washington locks down | Star Tribune

Gov. J.B. Pritzker activated 500 Illinois National Guard troops Thursday, with plans to send them to Washington D.C. "at the request of the Department of Defense, his office announced.

“The U.S. Department of Defense has asked Illinois to assist federal and local agencies in this continued effort, and Major General Neely and I are ready to ensure that the state of Illinois continues its proud legacy of protecting our democracy,” Pritzker said in a statement. “Ultimately, we must root out the dark forces of racism, white supremacy and disinformation that have created this moment, but until we do that, our extraordinary troops will deploy with honor.”

The soldiers, along with some Illinois Air National Guard airmen, are expected to remain at the nation’s capital until mid-March.

read more:
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/gov-pritzker-activates-500-national-guard-troops-to-us-capitol-for-security-mission/2423724/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yup!

• The several Red States need to take note... the Governors, Legislators, and local politicians are likely targets for any purge... wake up and act before its too late.

• Caution is always wise.   But, other smart maneuvers are also wise.  Use all the tools.  

Bo Polny Says Inauguration #2 Is Coming, Watch March 6 and April 25...

Bo Polny Says Inauguration #2 Is Coming, Watch March 6 and April 25-26
      You are in for a real treat with this one! Bo Polny came back on my show today for an interview, and it was incredible! You may remember Bo has been…
    • A side note.... in TET of 68 Viet Nam the first thing the Communists did when taking Hue CIty was to round up all of the current government officials and those key members of the community aligned with them... I witnessed mass graves filled with thousands of men, women, and children the product of a communist purge.  What is very disturbing is that the communist had PREPARED LISTS with the names and ADDRESS of those to be murdered in the purge... They had special teams designated to search them ou with the help of locally embedded traitors... willing to murder their neighbors and relatives.

Governors... mayors, city councils, legislators, and senior bureaucrats you may be on a list... this practice is doctrinal and historically documented as occurring in every Marxist Coup.

• Notice how DT begging for National Guard assistance during riots got scanty response, even though the situation was dire and resulted in lives lost and property destroyed into the millions of $....? And here there's no real threat. So I think we're justified in this case to expect our own military and law enforcement to to be used as instruments of persecution against us. It used to be crazy to think these things, but now that we're seeing them with our own eyes - I was just reading that someone got detained at an airport because facial recognition tagged him/her as an attendee at the January 6 rally.

The clear message is that no matter how peaceful and law-abiding (and tax--paying, and civically responsible) we may be, we're all under suspicion as terrorists now, while actual terrorists with real criminal histories can ravage, burn, and plunder at will. Ah, "democracy"...! I'm tempted to laugh at all the "good conservatives" whose internet posts, columns, blogs, etc, reflected that if one just kowtows to "real conservatism" (like, you know, Jeb and Mitt) and lets the true conservatives lead the way, one will not have to worry about getting caught up in the insanity. Like "harumph, if you get chased by a mob and hurt, or if your business gets destroyed, or you lose your job, or you have to move five times in two years, it's because you were not a good person. Clean up your act!" I guess some of this thinking is justified, because we see a lot of "conservative" pundits manage to keep their phoney-baloney jobs by reminding everyone that they thought DT was a sack of odure in the first place. So there. Let's move on to NIKKI HALEY!!! (I don't hate her, by the way, she's all right, I guess - but I mean: Do you really think that's better than what we just lost? Really?!) 

Are we in deep trouble? Yes - yes we are! We are all in hella, hella trouble. 

• I think you thinking seems logical. But, I see other things occuring that you did not mention.  The Donald has to keep up appearances without tippinghis hand.  DT is still the president.  The military does not respond to miltarily for Lugosi, Screwmer, or Hiden Biden.  They even turn their backs on them.  Look above and view the Bo Polny video.

• Root out the Dark forces of racism, white supremacy, and disinformation that have created this moment... the forces behind this moment have very little to do with racism, white supremacy, and almost everything to do with disinformation and an attempt at psychological transference, to their opposition for these despotic acts.  Gov. Pritzker, or should we say comrade Pritzker's, political party routinely engage in such disinformation tactics to justify their insane acts of despotism; while, maligning and demonizing political dissidents... 

• You are right, Ronald. Disinformation is evil. And it would be so easy to solve. We the people know that the truth comes from Trump and that the fake news spreads disinformation. It is obvious. Why can't all Americans see that? 

• Ronald most always is exactingly correct.  I invite you both to view the following.  It takes a while to get cracking, but then it explodes and stays strong to the end.  Worthy of your time, gdentlemen!     Amanda Grace: February Will Be Explosive! Purim Coming! (welovetrum...

Amanda Grace: February Will Be Explosive! Purim Coming!
      Several of you have emailed me recently asking why I haven’t covered Amanda Grace before on WeLoveTrump. Truth is, I have right here. But I wanted to…
    • Let us hope Haman got the memo ... and that he is using the Gregorian Calendar and not the Julian Calendar...  The date on the Gregorian Calendar arrives in advance of the Julian date.  So, if one is using the Julian date they will be LATE to any date in a prophecy given thousands of years ago... The current discrepancy between the Julian and Gregorian calendars is 13 days. However, the difference will become 14 days in 2100.  

Eastern Orthodox Christians use the Julian Calendar for religious holidays.... 

How does the Jewish calendar compare to the Gregorian calendar?
      In distinction to the day added to the secular leap year, the Jewish calendar adds a full month to the end of its year. In this manner, the Jewish holidays fluctuate by about a month or so in relation to the Gregorian calendar but always fall at the same time of year. It is interesting to note that Islam also follows a lunar calendar.
      Jewish Calendar: Solar and Lunar - My Jewish Learning
      The rhythm of Jewish time.
This reply was deleted.