ADMIN

National Guard troops flooding in as Washington locks down | Star Tribune

Gov. J.B. Pritzker activated 500 Illinois National Guard troops Thursday, with plans to send them to Washington D.C. "at the request of the Department of Defense, his office announced.

“The U.S. Department of Defense has asked Illinois to assist federal and local agencies in this continued effort, and Major General Neely and I are ready to ensure that the state of Illinois continues its proud legacy of protecting our democracy,” Pritzker said in a statement. “Ultimately, we must root out the dark forces of racism, white supremacy and disinformation that have created this moment, but until we do that, our extraordinary troops will deploy with honor.”

The soldiers, along with some Illinois Air National Guard airmen, are expected to remain at the nation’s capital until mid-March.

read more:
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/gov-pritzker-activates-500-national-guard-troops-to-us-capitol-for-security-mission/2423724/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is the first time I heard about this where did get this news?

• I am fully aware, Barry.  I am able to provide you with a bibliography of 15 sites declaring that Trump will be reinstalled to the presidency by April 26 at the latest.  If it were not for these cites, my Christianity, I would be leading the charge of a more-than-one-million person charge into DC.  His self-created office gives people a site in which to "see" him.  What he has been doing in the background continues on in that office.  So what is your point?  I do not know why you asked me that, Barry.

• God loves numbers.  For instance 4 + 4 = 8.  Put it into a date: April 4, 2008 or, if you will, 04/04/08.  Now 8+8 = 16, or 2008 + 8 = 2016.  A highly esteemed Christian prophesier heard from God.  He has numerous times.  They all turn true, the proof of a great prophesier.  On 04/04/08, this man heard from God again.  I remind you the year is 2008!  This is what God said through this highly esteemed devout Christian man.  The year again is 2008: 04/04/08 - Kim Clement 04/04/08 two presidents:

Jehovah God, Adonai, is speaking -  And they shall say, “But now there is a second president.  How can we have two presidents?”  "An unusual thing, isn’t it," says the Spirit of the Lord?  "Why would it be that one with a double mind would stand up and face the people?"  “No,” they shall say, “We have two presidents.  What do we do now?”  Fear not, for God said, "As I promised before, this is My Nation and I will change things according to the time and season and I told you now I will expose and reveal things that have been hidden so that My Nation can move into this next election and to the next phase with victory and honor and glory," says the Lord of Hosts!  "I prophesy America: You are a light, salt, joy, you are a light, salt, joy. I declare this upon this nation: Great great prosperity again, oil prices that shall change rapidly, and when the new source of energy suddenly unfolds, people will say, Oh God, how, how, how did we miss it.  It was so easy!”  "At the right time, and the right time is now," says the Spirt of God.

• I heard this prophecy it could be true.

• What in the F**K does the national guard have to do with racism? We all know the answer to that one, It pissess me off with how the liberal scum buckets use people for their own agenda, and don't give a flying F**K about who they use for it.

• that's what Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are using because they want the national guard or Black lives matter, Antifa to protect them because they are racist themselves. 

• I think the state republican party in each state that has sent troups should sue their governor for waste of tax dollars and any other charges they can think up.  These troops will NOT serve with honor and they should refuse to go.  They are treated poorly and simply used to support a bunch of CROOKS.  Wake up national guard members, go home and protect your family.

• it's not going to happen because the Republican party are following their footstep

• It may be that DJT needs them in DC to use against the dems, et al.

• there you go again it's circuit city in Washington DC

This reply was deleted.