ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just wait!  Nothing ever happens to the NWO group. Remember what O'Biden said when he was asked about anyone going after Hunter. He laughed a little and said, "good luck with that." WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN TAKEN OVER. We don't know who O'Bama was and we don't know who Mayorkass truly is, except that he is part of the NWO with a goal of the destruction of the USA and we are allowing the NWO to continue to do a great job! Look at Volodymyr Zelenskyy, President of Ukraine! He was a bad actor and a dancer, you could even say dirty dancer. That's what he did for a living! Look it up. And WE, the American people have sent him about $24,000,000,000. How much was spent on the war and how much was given to the NWO organizations that placed him in office? What a joke. It's always worse than I know, at any given time. The NWO group is always ahead of me! However, all you have to do is listen to them. They tell us what they are going to do and they do it!

• It's so rare for Federal authorities to bust illegal Democrat-oriented schemes. Maybe the raid is meant to send a message to Mayor Eric Adams to quit complaining that there are too many illegal aliens in his city, and to quit sending any more.

• Pay to play is the Demoncrat way. They are all whores. 

• The Democrats sure have the city folks "buffaloed"

• How evil is the human heart. So sad their money will do them no good in hell

• It's evil beyond my imagination!  I could go on for hours. However, I don't care if they go to hell, I care about the billions of human beings lives they have and are in fact destroying right now, today!!!

This reply was deleted.