America Unglued – What Will Happen?

America Unglued – What Will Happen?

What if the Dems hijack the election process in November and retained power?

Without a doubt they cheated! They used vote mules, ballot box stuffers, thousands of dead and nonexistent people and illegal aliens voting and unquestionably hijacked the complete election process to win.

Do you think America will become ‘unglued’ and if so, what will happen?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He may yet be, I'm sure if Trump is back in office much will be restored for Flynn.

• Hopefully locking and loading! 

• ADMIN

...and sharpening his bayonet.....just in case he runs out of bullets

• He is an excellent friend with Roger Stone.  They would offer excellent help with a march on DC!  Civil war does not have to happen.  We could march, God could intervene with another Red Sea moment, or we could have that war.

• Civil War will happen.  Once the destruction gets to the people across the nation, we will fight back.  Like with North Korea, Russia and Iran, the Left does not listen to talk.

• ADMIN

A bad dog only understands a big stick! 

• The left doesn't care if we protest or shut down the country. I fact, that is what they want! The leftist, who now totally control our government, are pushing forward on their destructive agenda at breakneck speed to do as much damage to the country as possible in the little time they have left before November! If America can be destroyed, their dream of a one world dictatorship, under their unchallenged rule, will be accomplished. They don't care what we say or what we uncover about their rotten schemes. They have control over the levers of justice at the federal level (as well as many states) and are assured that they are answerable to no one because of it! Action against crimes they have committed (i.e. Russia Gate, the Biden diary, the stolen election, etc.) will move at a glacial pace while they are implementing their plans at light speed! Their millions of future voters have already made it past our borders and are now in place to topple elections in their favor in the near future. I suggest that we show up at the polls in force this November and watch over them 24/7, in shifts, if necessary, until the vote is officially counted and certified. It’s the only way to stop the inevitable Democrat ballot "mule train"!

• I would poll watch in the ghettoes if I thought it would make a difference... the problem isn't poll watching, the problem isn't gathering evidence of fraud.... the problem is enforcing election laws and mandating lawful recounts where election fraud has taken place.  Areas, where the police fear to operate, need National Guard supervising the polls... and police present to make immediate arrests and lawful seizure of any fraudulent ballots.

• ADMIN

Same in Miami. The officer followed me out of the neighborhood to make sure I was safe.

• At the root of chaos is EQUITY... the idea that society doesn't need leaders and that all men are capable of inspiring and organizing successful bodies of government and social order... The concept of EQUITY is at the heart of COMMUNISM.  It is the commune that demands EQUITY. Communism seeks to eliminate the natural order, by labeling the native differences found in society, and between men and women as bias or favoritism... mandating Equity in Outcome. 

That sounds wonderful, except it isn't... not everyone is endowed with the same qualities, talents, or native potential by the Creator.  It takes a mix of talents, skills, and varying levels of ability to form a working social order.... a working social order... where everyone has the equal opportunity to excel ... too, be all they can be... A working social order is not one where the government provides EQUITY of outcome.  Government-mandated outcomes are at the heart of COMMUNISM.  It is the Marxist that cries out for EQUITY and the claim to be free from bias or favoritism.  However, It takes a mix of skills and ability to form a working social order, not everyone can be equal or is equal.

I have seen the chaos generated when everyone is considered equal... when a thousand arms all point in different directions.  I have heard the shouts of the ignorant as they presume to know best, only to discover too late that they don't.  No, our nation was not founded upon the principle of EQUITY.  Rather, our society and culture were established on the idea that all men are created by God with an unalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that, every man has an equal OPPORTUNITY to excel, too become all he can be.  Our forefathers understood that one's value and worth to society is measured by their character, and not their STATION or INHERITED WEALTH.

No, the worst thing possible is to look for everyone to lead... for everyone to have an EQUITABLE OUTCOME in life.  “Vive la difference!”  For, the true beauty and delight in the world are to be found in the recognition and extension of our differences. Everyone is not equal and mankind should not expect an equitable outcome.  Everyone is not a leader and should not expect to lead.

This reply was deleted.