ADMIN

Lessons From Bush About How to Waste a Trifecta

George Bush has quite the gift for timing.

Just as Democrats whip up riots, threaten juries, plot to pack the Supreme Court, beaver away to end the filibuster, force critical race theory down schoolchildren's throats, open the border to a cartel profit bonanza and untold migrant misery, out he comes, loudly criticizing his own party.

According to Politico:

Former President George W. Bush described the modern-day GOP as “isolationist, protectionist, and to a certain extent, nativist” in an interview Tuesday that was packed with implicit criticism of the most recent Republican president.

“It’s not exactly my vision” for the party, Bush told NBC’s “Today” show in a rare live TV appearance. “But, you know, I’m just an old guy they put out to pasture.”

He also threw in this:

As for the Jan. 6 insurrection perpetrated by supporters of former President Donald Trump, “it did make me sick. I felt ill. And I just couldn’t believe it,” Bush said.

“What’s really troubling is how much misinformation there is and the capacity of people to spread all kinds of untruth,” he added. “And I don’t know what we’re going to do about that.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/as_rabid_dems_run_rampant_george_bush_decides_that_nows_the_time_to_attack_his_party.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Remember "No New Taxes " words of the first President Bush. Remember the words Make America Great and Trump keep his words this is the new Republican Party and that's why all this rinos hate 

• Most Republicans who have studied history now see that the Bush family was a big scam themselves, starting with George W. Bush's father.  He was a deciever and the truth is, Ex President Bush, whom I voted for had one great asset and that was his wife!  His actions are very immature.  Jeb was probably the best one of them but he was not first in line but after two, the voters did not need another Bush in office.  They were upset that President Trump called them out and that Jeb was beaten by a "non-politician" - one who actually had the best interest of our country in his heart, not his pocketbook!  Look how the Bush family has embraced former President Obama who built the cages along with the one sitting in the White House today!  They are the Liberal activist who are all about being rich themselves and putting their foot on the heads of working Americans and pushing them down, while taking money from our enemies!  China is not our friend but they almost own our country - Thanks (but no thanks) to these self absorbed politicians who love money and power over the freedoms of America and our Constitutional rights!  Grow UP FORMER PRESIDENT BUSH!  Wish I had know what I do now about you and your father - I was younger then and I would have worked by heart out to expose you! The people elected a leader in Trump, not a politician or a preacher - but one who has got some common sense and made a difference.  What is your claim to fame. - - maybe 911?  

• 9-11 was a planned and plotted inside job to start a war & make them rich.. People were seen carrying in boxes to these buildings for weeks, most likely explosives. I don't believe for a minute that it was only carried out by the terroriststs

• this is a powerful statement you claim my friend and there you go.

• Bush can’t get over how President Trump exposed his lame brother and himself as RINOS. He is part of the swamp. He exploited us for his own gain the same as the rest of the swamp people. He needs to submerge back in the swamp.

• He is just part of the evil swamp. And for what it's worth 9/11 was an inside job 

• "As rabid Dems run rampant, George Bush decides that now's the time to attack his party"

Give W a moment for him to declare,"Mission accomplished".

• He did a good job after 9-11.  However, on the domestic front he was weak and didn't confront the Democratic attacks, which were constant.  I guess his was just following a weak Republican party that sat on the sidelines and, also, didn't respond to Democratic Party attacks.

• The only thing Democrats were right about back when Bush was president is that he isn't all that bright. What a dumb thing to say, especially now with Democrats trying very hard to destroy America.

• Former Presidents; Bush, Clinton, Obama, should all keep their months shut on current politics.  They all had their chance to change the landscape, they all failed.  Trump at least tried.  The swamp still needs to be drained and only term limits will do that.  

This reply was deleted.