ADMIN

9450613890?profile=RESIZE_710x

It has been some time since the United States suffered a truly humiliating massacre of its people. Not since Colonel George Custer led his troops up the wrong hill at the Battle of the Little Bighorn on June 26, 1876, have the American people been made to contend with the wholesale massacre of their forces or citizens.

Sadly, very soon it is possible that everyone will have to be prepared for such a horrible outcome in Kabul, Afghanistan. After all, there is a reason that the Taliban raced to Kabul as quickly as they did and why they’ve fought so hard to take control of the streets of the besieged Afghan capital.

Sure, the Taliban want control of the capital to ensure their victory over the Americans. But they also want to let the Yanks know who beat them. What’s more, the Taliban might be preparing for the classic Kabul farewell to fleeing foreign invaders: a rotten grin combined with a stab in the back (both in the metaphorical and the literal sense).

The Taliban have taken control of almost every point of egress in Kabul between the four major locations where thousands of Americans have sheltered in place and the airport.

And with several thousand US troops being rushed into Hamid Karzai International Airport, with no reliable way to link their position with those of the Americans in the ancient Afghan capital beyond, all while President Joe Biden’s administration appears oblivious to the fact that the Taliban are closing in upon the Americans in Kabul, the situation is ripe for a massacre.

read more:

https://asiatimes.com/2021/08/are-taliban-planning-to-massacre-americans/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, and Biden has no plan at all! 

• There is a picture of a planeload of people, if I remember correctly there were 1200 people on the plane, with only 232 US citizens.

The vast majority of the people that I could see were military age MEN, and we are going to turn them loose in this country...  

Get your CCW, practice with your weapon, and be ready for anything.

• Terrible news from Kabul, but the one bright spot: Biden will be screwed!!

• The left has thousands of Biden's! 

• Of course they will kill Americans, that's what muslim fanatics do best

• It has now been over Nine Hours since Our Flights have been allowed to leave Kabul. Biden is showing obvious displays of Alzheimer's in His Walk, Speech, Hesitancy, and now infrequent speeches. The consideration of a takeover by either the V.P, or Speaker of the House, are Inconsiderable Nightmares unto themselves. So far among the numerous solutions discussed, not one have I seen feasible. At this time we stand among a herd of "Covid Sheep" asking for decisions. Perhaps this answer be best left to the All Mighty.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• My concern is that all the people that Biden and his idiots are bringing into our country is very dangerous and we the people do not know who they are and what they might do once on our soil. 

• ... and where they'll be.

• I have the same misgivings.  What is even more concerning to me is that I don't think the Biden administration gives a darn.

• They are willing to give everything for our country's total destruction! 

This reply was deleted.