Replies

• I wonder is this largely because of Afghanistan? and / or are they squireling things away with plans to be ready to move against Americans in martial law?

• It went to the Neo Natzis in Ukraine that the Pentagon has been funding for Decades

• Brush up on REAL history.....there are few Nazis in Ukrain! That is a stupid lie convenient to some to spread to make a country look bad.

Neither is the government of ukraine, nor her people are Nazis.......there is a small group sort of like we have here in the states too, which doesn't make us Nazis!

• The Fact that our Pentagon has been funding the Neo Natzis in Ukraine for Decades is a fact not a Lie. CK the History

• Out of 40 million 2000-3000 Nazis is a drop in the bucket, but don't let the facts get in the way of your favorite lies.
      Before crucifying an entire country because they have some bad apples, we should look within our own nation and see how we measure up! With the stolen elections, the cheating, the draining and robbing of our treasures,if trying to overthrow our constitution from within by our own is any indication where we are on the totem pole.....I'd say we aren't any better than what you claim the ukraine to be, with our corruption is in our military, in the WH, and all federal offices. Does that mean the country and its people are rotten and deserve what Putin unleashed on them, or what we are calling them?
      Calling the Ukrainians Nazis is about as rediculous as calling the Jews Nazis......the Nazis wreaked havoc on the Ukrainian people, then Stalin finished it by starving 7 million of them to death,  driving many to madness and cannibalism in the process! If our Pentagon is involved there, and looking at the damage they are doing here.......does that justify treating the people like dirt and calling an entire country corrupt?

• Take a pill. Are you really that bat nut crazy. I never said that all the Ukrainians were Neo Natzis. I said our Pentagon has been funding the Neo Natzis in Ukraine for Decades and that is a Fact not a lie. So if you want to act like a nut job keep having fits over thins you know nothing about

• Obviously you are the nut job reacting in this manner!

Funding the nazis for decades and only managing  to gather 2-3000 is a tremendous waste of money and effort. The point still is, there are only about 2-3000 of them......that does not define a country of 40 million, and their citizens don't deserve to be called corrupt for the sins of America.....according to you.

• There you go again Nut Job. You have no idea how many Neo Natzis there are in Ukraine and you keep spouting off how I am accusing all of Ukrane as Neo Natzi's  which is a Lie you are telling. My origional statement said what the Pentagon has been doing for Decades and that is supporting the Neo Natzi's in Ukraine and that is fact. I don't give a Damn if there are 3 or 30,000 or 30 million Neo Natzi's in Ukraine.our Pentagon has been funding them and that is Fact so take yoiu Bat nut Crazy statements somewhere else. You are only making a fool of yourself

This reply was deleted.