ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Victoria, No joke Joe is such a dumbass. He is a politician, will say or do Anything to get elected. And if you think there was a little Cheating gone on in 2020, I hope I'm wrong just wait till 2024. We will be thinking Jesus was walking through the grave yards resurrecting dead Democrats. LOL!! Everybody knows Jesus is Republican LOL!! 

• THE HORSE IS OUT OF THE BARN.  VIRTUE SIGNALING.  TOOOO LATE!

• THE PATRIOT "KNIGHTS" ARE AWAKENING

• Beware of anything that this governor does, as her election interference casts a dark shadow on what may motivate these actions.

• Her order is window dressing... it does nothing to stop illegal alien trafficking on her Southern Border... or to remove the illegals already in Arizona.  See my earlier comment... I failed to read all of her order thinking deploying the AZ Guard to the border was to stop the invasion... NOT... it was not and is not going to change a thing... regarding illegal entry, funding, and retention of the criminals entering the USA illegally.

• She needs a stiff prison sentence for her part in the Fraudulent election held in Arizona...

• YEP PRISON....BUT ON WHOSE WATCH....

• Exactly are they securing or processing?? All I ask secure it!! No questions asked just secure the border!!

• The question remains, is the Arizona's National Guard going to help "process" the "illegal liens" or keep them out of Arizona?

• UNIFORMED "WELCOMING COMMITTEES"

This reply was deleted.