Replies

• I have done the same- I only give to the "individual canidate" THEY MUST REPRESENT THE PEOPLE, WE HAVE PLENTY OF LAWS ON TOP OF LAWS, MORE THAN I CAN COUNT- WE NEED PEOPLE TO INFORCE THEM

• Abbie, I have the same problem, those from Oklahoma are establishment hacks loyal to the corrupt party not to We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• Keep at it, Steve!

• Democrat traitors should all be locked up 

• You go, Steve.  

• The Gop needs to get n board with their base and declare the 2020 Election a Fraud... they still haven't declared the 2020 Election a fraud.  This is disgraceful and quite confusing to many of the lesser informed Democrats and GOP members who follow the MSM and then observe the primary leadership in the GOP stand SILENT in the face of Election Fraud or WORSE TO STATE NONE HAPPENED... NONE... Zero Election Fraud.

MR BANNON why are you silent regarding the official position of the GOP...  No fraud occurred?  Where is your rage at that situation and why wasn't the GOP Leadership present at today's Court Proceedings?

• P/S the same comment and complaints above apply to the RNC/GOP's position on the January 6th peaceful assembly and demonstration in Washington, DC... Where are the elected GOP Officials on this issue and why are they not standing with you to protest these TRUMPED UP proceedings? 

• again, Sir, YOU HIT THE NAIL STRAIGHT AND SQUARE ON THE HEAD- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE-!!!

This reply was deleted.