Replies

• P/S

The current events appear to be focused on creating a major crisis… an event just prior to the mid-term elections... massive civil unrest, possible assassination attempt, or other action (War with China or Russia)requiring the election to be  cancelled pending restoration of order… real or imaginary... The current political narrative smacks of hard core Marxist doctrine for isolating, and removing all counter revolutionaries and political opposition.

• I don't think assassination yet, they will try to invent a crime and have him convicted .Buy law Trump will not be able to run again. If this trick does not work then assassination will be likely.

• They are already there as far as inventing crimes and attempting to have him convicted.  The FBI did not come to his house to collect for the Red Cross.  Trump cannot be convicted of something he did not do.  So I guess Trump is at where Bernie Kerik says; question is:  where are we?

• The Question "Where are we" is easily answered…  We are on the curb with the Donald... Pres. Trump was our Constitutional Republic’s last and best hope.. and it was kicked to the curb with the Donald in a fraudulent election. 

The GOP, RNC, and the President failed to defend our vote. We are now suffering for the ultimate betrayal, an openly fraudulent election that gave total control to the Marxists Democrats.

Look around... what is left of Pres. Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ legacy?  It is also on the curb with the President and the people.   In the meantime the Marxists are raiding the US Treasury, taking the wealth of generations, and our children and grandchildren... sending it to places like Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine, China and a host of other third world countries and causes.

Where are we?… We certainly are not in the house our forefathers built.  In fact, we are being put out of our homes and onto the curb… while most of our citizens wonder around in a daze

• Of course he can be convicted of things he didn't do! His time in litigation ls the problem and the left just keeps lying along. 

• If they take out President Trump. I might be beyound my youth but I would join any resistince that would be willing to take out the FBI, CIA and The DOJ as they are all part of the communist party's Brown Shirts.

• The Constitution ended when the Democrats stole the 2020 election; Republicans did little about it.  Now the Democrats are doing their utmost to insure they control the next one as well by eliminating Trump again.  We have no choice now; fight or resign ourselves to LW tyranny and permanent rule.

• Dark days are coming! 

• Dark days are here... and with them a begining storm like neever before...

• Dark Days have been here for more than a year

This reply was deleted.