ADMIN

12383863299?profile=RESIZE_400x

The Biden administration planted a Democrat operative inside a Fulton County office to target former President Donald Trump, multiple sources familiar with the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office exclusively told Breitbart News.

If the Biden administration planted the operative, as the sources say, it would present a strong argument that the administration interfered in the 2024 presidential election.

Breitbart News granted the sources anonymity to discuss the attorney’s office for fear of retribution. The sources have direct knowledge of the environment at the District Attorney’s Office, which they characterized as “corrupt.”

One significant figure is overlooked in the Fulton County scandal concerning Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis and her alleged lover and fellow prosecutor Nathan Wade, the sources said: Meet Jeff DiSantis — the county’s Deputy District Attorney with professional experience far greater than the average county employee. DiSantis worked on Willis’s 2020 campaign, sources told Breitbart News, and was the former Executive Director of the Democrat Party of Georgia with extensive knowledge of campaign finance law.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/26/exclusive-biden-admin-planted-operative-jeff-disantis-fani-willis-office-target-trump-sources-say/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20240226

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no morals or ethics in a Demoncrat. The demonic spirit of the Zombie in the White-House is in them. They have no soul. 

• I do not think they are any Democrats anymore. Think that party has been replaced. They are the LEFT and that is not good for Americans. The current scenario in my view seems to be shaping up as Nationalists vs Globalists, and the latter are Communists. 

• Correct Ma'am 

• Maybe she be in a neighboring cell of Leticia. 

• Disbar and jail her

• My view of these Leftists is one that puts NOTHING past them. And...I mean NOTHING!

This reply was deleted.