ADMIN

Joe Biden is NOT my President - Home | Facebook

Demonstrations and riots will not stop with the Biden/Harris administration.  They present a real danger to government as we now know it.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are being sworn in today, 20 January.  It has been obvious for some time that this would take place.  On January 18 a protest in NYC resulted in 29 people being arrested and eleven police officers being injured.  Other protests broke out on January 19.

The election of Biden/Harris does not appear to have diminished the desire to demonstrate.  Vice-President elect Harris has recognized this claiming:

“This is a movement, I’m telling you.  They’re not going to stop. And everyone beware because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And that should be — everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not.” 

Progressives have fostered these protest organizations.  Now that they are in power will they be able to control them? They may find that they have created a Frankenstein's monster.

There are many reasons why the demonstrations will not be easy to stop.  Social injustice and police brutality are only a small part of the reason for demonstrating.  Many people riot to escape boredom which has been intense with the Corona lockdown. Many view riots as a fun pastime.  Riots can also be an opportunity to pick up some new tennis shoes or a wide screen TV. There are few penalties for rioting and some municipalities actually encourage protests.  Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was not the only major who instructed officers to allow protestors to express themselves and that “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/biden_administration_will_face_its_own_frankensteins_monster.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ron, you are correct.  the anarchists can kill at will without being prosecuted because they are on the "right side", meaning they are for anarchy rather than liberty but once all of us have been killed or put in the FEMA concentration camps antifa and blm will be targeted because tyrants need victims to satisfy their lust for tyranny and all of their enemies will be gone so their supporters will have to be sacrificed on the altar of ultimate power!!!!!  When the anarchists suffer they will wish they had us to rescue them but we won't be available.

• The Heads of Useful fools... Antifa and BLM types, globalists, and the leadership of mega-corporations will all be on the chopping block as soon as the Marxist eliminate the direct threat of a counter-revolution.  These useful fools will be targeted for elimination as agents of dissent, once they are no longer needed to marginalize and eliminate the counter-revolutionaries... us. 

Rino's, corporate globalist, capitalist of all brands will be seen as provocateurs of future revolutions and they will become targets for removal by the Marxist State

• Obviously the Biden/Harris administration will be unable to do anything about the rioting and looting.  They'll be too busy hiding in the bunker and quivering in their collective boots.  All talk - no action.

• THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING AND NOW OBAMA WILL TAKE THE STAGE FROM HERE ON OUT.

• Lose the ballot box... and find the Bullet Box.... fair trade?

• Ron, the ballot box is gone and they are moving to remove the bullet box, except from their rioter friends who they want to kill patriots!!!!!

• Col. Nelson Sir. this old swab jocky is right there with You Sir. and I feel that I might be one of those they look at first, having a Federal Firearms License to practace gunsmithing in the small town that I live close to. OH and only living just a few miles from Fort Riley.

• Thanks for the vote of confidence 'old swab'... I once took a trip on a Coast Guard Cutter in Viet Nam... great little ship and great crew and FOOD... much better than the Armies mess... and the accommodations beat a water-filled bunker...

• it's getting crazier and crazier as the day goes by OH! by the way welcome to another lie with Joe Biden in office.

This reply was deleted.