ADMIN

Joe Biden is NOT my President - Home | Facebook

Demonstrations and riots will not stop with the Biden/Harris administration.  They present a real danger to government as we now know it.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are being sworn in today, 20 January.  It has been obvious for some time that this would take place.  On January 18 a protest in NYC resulted in 29 people being arrested and eleven police officers being injured.  Other protests broke out on January 19.

The election of Biden/Harris does not appear to have diminished the desire to demonstrate.  Vice-President elect Harris has recognized this claiming:

“This is a movement, I’m telling you.  They’re not going to stop. And everyone beware because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And that should be — everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not.” 

Progressives have fostered these protest organizations.  Now that they are in power will they be able to control them? They may find that they have created a Frankenstein's monster.

There are many reasons why the demonstrations will not be easy to stop.  Social injustice and police brutality are only a small part of the reason for demonstrating.  Many people riot to escape boredom which has been intense with the Corona lockdown. Many view riots as a fun pastime.  Riots can also be an opportunity to pick up some new tennis shoes or a wide screen TV. There are few penalties for rioting and some municipalities actually encourage protests.  Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was not the only major who instructed officers to allow protestors to express themselves and that “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/biden_administration_will_face_its_own_frankensteins_monster.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MAGA REPUBLICANS NOW!8445488099?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I feel your pain, and agree... but from a strategic point of view we should first try to take over the Republican Party if that does not work... the Patriot Party works for me... we are all in this fight together.

We cannot throught the baby (us) with the bathwater(the Rhinos)....

• Many of MAGA's don't want to be Republicans. Going for American Patriots. Feeling is the Republicans are as corrupt as others. We do need to stick together. 

• We need to take it over.PERIOD!!!!...........mitch mcconnell is a C.C.P.  Puppet. a.k.a A TRAITOR. He's owned by his C.C.P. father in law.  Third party woud just get eaten by the other two CRIMINAL parties. Wait till they find out Trump sighned the Insurrection act. He can't surrender the constituion to a Kleptocrat Kakistocracy. He knew WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO TO US!  Because the cabal did it to him!!!

• The left will increase the numbers and severity of riots... introducing firearms to justify the creation of a police state and to disarm America.  Make no mistake the Left is out to take away our rights to keep and bear arms, peacefully assemble, and free speech.  Look for ever-increasing legislation to restrict speech, assembly, and owning firearms.

• Right before the exterminate us,that is.

• We need to have a tidal wave of us 75 million Americans make our voices heard, peaceful first... then?

This reply was deleted.