ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Simply put, this is a rework of Obama's orders. Let's use bulbs that are 10 times more expensive, much more dangerous and doesn't work very well. I recommend stocking up on incandescent! 

• Forgot the part that they are all made in.... China!

• Martha its amazing how Old Guys in Political power can save us so much!  I'm still realing in all the water I've saved with the Low Litre per Flush toilets and reduced flow shower heads, you know the ones we have to flush 3 or 4 times and instead of a 5 min shower it now takes 20mins! But the thing I like most is when these were mandated the Water Company immediately demanded a rate hike due to a perceived reduction in revenue from the all the projected savings. Of course the PUC granted the rate hike! In actuality I used more water than ever with these savings devices and.... my bill went up!

• Appliances saving the planet... seriously?  Sorry, I take my Global Climate Crisis ques from folks like Bill and Melinda Gates' who have a new $43 million Southern California Beach front Mansion or the Obama's who after years of vacationing on Martha's Vineyard, purchased a $14.8 million Waterfront Estate on an affluent island off the coast of Massachusetts and are currently constructing a multi- million-dollar multi residence ocean front compound in Oahu Hawaii and John Kerry and wife spent who $11.75 million in 2017 for a sprawling estate on the beach in Martha’s Vineyard. The property includes more than 18 acres of land on the Vineyard Sound and a seven-bedroom Mansion or Al Gore and spouse Tipper who laid down $8,875,000 for an ocean-view villa in Montecito, CA -- one of their several Ocean front real estate holdings. If these prominent people aren't not worried about the Global Climate Crisis... Why should we be?

• FYI...Tipper Gore got rid of creepy AL GORE years ago, and you don't hear much about her anymore...smart lady

• Correct Tipper went dark in 2010!

• Hay Biden  stick your commie  rules  up your poster. 

• I am assuming your mean posterior.

• I'm  sure his will work well.....no one will be hurt by this is, life will go on as usual.  Right?

This reply was deleted.