Replies

• Mike, she will have the Lake of Fire in her eternity!!!!!!!!!!

• Excellent! 

• this is exactly what gun hatters say. Same with My body My choice. As far as I am concerned that means I do not have to abide by their vax mandates.

• Shirley, I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of their mandates!!!!!  I no longer recognize the federal government as having any authority over me, I am an autonomous citizen free from their tyranny!!!!!!!!!!

• My wife says the same thing, I  am glad she is not the only one with that idea.

• Gun Hatters: People who wear gun s on their heads?

• Trump was once pro-choice!  Do you condemn him for that?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNZrfdOGFyA

• No he realized his mistake, just as I realized that being a former democrat was a mistake.

• Timothy Biden was Pro-Life too!  Quote: "I think {Roe v Wade} went too far. I don't think a Woman has the sole right to say what happens to her body." - Senator Joe Biden (D-DE) 45 years ago.

• The women's body is not being aborted... it is the baby that is being aborted ... murdered in the mother's womb.  The entiere premise of the left's claim that a woman has a right to an abortion because it is her body.... is FALSE... the baby's body is being aborted not hers. It is the unborn child's rights that are being TERMINATED.  Leave it up to the Left to get it backward.

This reply was deleted.