Replies

• Like I said before lots of honest poll watchers. 

• Be very careful what you wish for. 

• Is it a big lie when the dead vote, when millions of illegal aliens are registered and vote; when the underage cast ballots by the truckloads?  Is it a big lie when video catches election workers feeding the same ballots over and over into a tabulation machine or processing ballots clearly postmarked after the election date... Where is the warning for those who are registered multiple times and are casting several ballots in more than one state?  Where is the warning regarding the wholesale ballot stuffing caught on video>  Who is warning the criminal elements running our elections or voting illegally?

The big lie is that America has fair and well-regulated elections... free from massive election and voter fraud.

• Sounds like a big "REVEAL" 

• The big lie????????  Who's big lie??? Biden's?  the Globalist Cabal that is unceasingly working to destroy America?  The Left in America that in my view is responsible for all the destruction we gave seen,  I don't know when EXACTLY the "big lie" began but its impact on American life became very noticable when Obama was given the Oval Office and all represents. 

• Biden is a FAKE PRESIDENT 

• They simply don't want anyone to ask or comment......just eccept whatever they say. It's BS.

people can think, rationalize, form opinions, ask questions.......that is all part of free speach!

• Let's Go Brandon! Trump Won! Everyone knows it!  Covid was created in a lab and used by the elite to take down this country and set the one world order into motion!

• Trump won by a landslide. Covid was a scamdemic, and the vaccine is deadly. These people are mass murderers

• You are correct,it was done for money and more importantly POWER over the entire world. These people are EVIL!

This reply was deleted.