ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The dementia dunce definitely does NOT understand the profit gas stations do NOT make on gasoline; they are lucky if they can get 1 or even 2 cents more, per gallon, than they pay for it.  Anyone with 2 brain cells know you cannot operate a business on that kind of profit margin.  That is the reason most, if not all gas stations are "convenience stores" - - -ALL their "profit" is in the general merchandise they sell, whether coffee and donuts, or a sandwich bar, or the snack and candy aisle and, of course, the beer cooler, way in the back.  And cigarettes and lottery tickets, there are so many other things- - -I could fill this whole page, but it would bore you, so I won't; most of  you know what convenience stores sell anyway.  And the only reason I know anything about the gas profit (or lack of) is because I spent a number of years managing one of those gas station/convenience stores. That was after I left soft-lines/hard goods/mixed retail - -that only "lasted" 35 years.  LOL

• Two brain cells may be what the halfwit has left, can't get too far on that. If they understood business (like Trump did) we wouldn't be in this sorry situation this idiot put us in. But what is important, he thinks he is the greatest president America has ever had!

• Can't disagree with a single word, Ilona,, but I doubt dementia Joe actually still has "two functioning brain cells"!

• " King China Joe Biden" Demands ! What a fool the man is .LOL .  We The People Demand an Honest investagation into The Big Guys "Family Business."

• Don't listen to the idiot first close our borders and send back all your illegals open our pipeline s and then resign 

• Go Jump 

• DOES HE HAVE A MOUTHFUL OF SHIT IN HIS MOUTH

• His head's full

• Biden caused this problem and now his regime thinks we are as retarded as he is to believe the lies. Biden has fifty years as a total failure in government and wants to add more to his failures.

• OMG - we have a faux President who knows nothing about even the simpliest of economics.  I sometimes wonder if any de"mock"rat does.

This reply was deleted.