ADMIN

Conspiracy'syndrome Let Me Control the Media and I Will Turn Any Nation  Into a Herd of Pigs - Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels | Control  Meme on ME.ME

Three senior White House officials have embarked on a campaign to persuade newsroom executives to be more favorable in their coverage of President Joe Biden, according to a report on Tuesday night.

The trio - National Economic Council Deputy Directors David Kamin and Bharat Ramamurti, along with Ports Envoy John Porcari - have been 'briefing major newsrooms over the past week,' according to CNN's media correspondent, Oliver Darcy. 

Darcy, in his newsletter, said that their outreach was sparked by concern that Biden was not being treated fairly.

Darcy wrote: 'The officials have been discussing with newsrooms trends pertaining to job creation, economic growth, supply chains, and more. 

'The basic argument that has been made: That the country's economy is in much better shape than it was last year. 

'I'm told the conversations have been productive, with anchors and reporters and producers getting to talk with the officials.'

read more:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10286723/Biden-demands-MSM-fall-line-White-House-holds-secret-meetings-news-organizations.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The POS Obama, he probably has a private line to the WH.

• Fuck Biden.  Fuck Democrats.  Fuck the news media.  God damn them all to hell.  Liberty WILL PREVAIL.

• Ah ... you're too subtle.

• Tell us how you really feel.....lol

• How very dictatorial of him!
    Just like the child he is mentally....throw a fit, spew altimatums, turn blue!

Unfortunately the majority of the media will go along, the leftists they are will follow, after all the baby must be pacified!

This reply was deleted.