ADMIN

Gasps rang out Friday after the president unexpectedly fell Saturday, right as he passed a crowd of reporters and citizens

Joe Biden fell off his bike during ride near his Rehoboth Beach home in Delaware Friday, as he and his wife celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary.

'I’m good,' the president reportedly told press who saw him take the tumble, which transpired around 9:30am.

Biden told reporters that had trouble removing his shoes from the bikes' pedals, causing the fall.

He was pictured sitting on the pavement after incident, caught up in the bike's frame.

Footage shows Biden with his wife, Jill - surrounded by agents - riding down a road near their Rehoboth Beach home, as press and citizens await the procession with their phones and camera out.

However, gasps soon rang out after the president unexpectedly fell - right as he passed the crowd.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10929963/Biden-79-FALLS-bike-ride-near-Rehoboth-Beach-home.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got you 

• The Joke as President is already a foregone conclusion. This man is likley a willing dupe or strongarmed to serve as patsy. Either way, no excuse is plausible for anyone who cannot measure up to the Chief Executives demands, taking the office to the Nations liability.

Look what Biden has done to the Country unilaterally with his pen, in his historic abuse of the Congressionally conferred Executive Order privilige.

Ostracism for his injuries is the least of his worries. IMHO

• I agree with you 100% but the issue we are facing is he is not a leader neither Kamala Harris and the rest of the Democratic party 

• I guess he is showing us how we should ride our bikes, not drive......but it takes physical strength to do that, he just demonstrated what happens when we can't afford food

• That funny as hell  , fell of a bike  he need to be in a nursing home. 🤣🤣🤣

• Well he is Resident in the White Home.....

• It's embarrassing for the citizens of this nation 

• Its disinformation to pass of a fake news headline like "falls off his bike DURING RIDE". In the video I watched his bike was not moving and he had both feet on the ground and fell over!!!  

That is not during a ride  thats standing still and falling over.... where is that disinformation board when we need them....lol

• "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall and all the king's horse and all the king's men could not put Humpty Dumpty together again."  Headlines will read 'Trump and Putin collude to rig Pres. Biden's daily cycle ride.  Secret Service says an in-depth investigation on the Putin/Biden Cycle Coup began... Stay tuned, for more updates on the Looney Tune attempts to put him back together again.

Dr. Fauci claims a vaccine and mask may help ... the President avoid future accidents.  Warns nation that this may be the first signs of a new pandemic with serious ramifications for cyclists who go unvaccinated.

• Pride goes before the fall.

What a schlemiel

Biden is.

🚲

This reply was deleted.