Replies

• I have every intention of giving all the money I have to those who love me. I've never had a politician fall in love with me of course I've been smart enough not to date something like that.

• This idiot is what the Washington Democrats hoped Trump would be. Fact is, Trump is the first President in fifty years that hasn't started a war in his first term in office and Biden has destroyed EVERYTHING Trump did. Thanks Biden voters! 

• He wants to kill us all. 

• P/S... maybe we can all move to the moon for 20yrs while the planet cools down... talk about global cooling... full-scale nuclear war would cool down the earth, create havoc with our traditional weather patterns, and produce huge crop failures and famine...  Talk about yellow rain...  Men like Elon Musk will probably weather out the storm on the dark side of the moon where they can avoid the worst of the radiation while saving on suntan oil.

Time to buy a stockpile of Potassium Iodine...  ought to be worth millions in a nuclear attack... 

• Potassium Iodide Radiation Tablets 130 mg (5 Pack) - (300 Tablets) EXP 10/2032 - Ki Pills Potassium Iodine Tablets for Radiation - Potassium Iodine Pills YODO Naciente, Anti Nuclear Fallout Pills

• Potassium Iodide Radiation Tablets 130 mg (5 Pack) - (300 Tablets) EXP 10/2032 - Ki Pills Potassium Iodine Tablets for Radiation - Potassium Iodine Pills YODO Naciente, Anti Nuclear Fallout Pills

Heart to save an item to your default list

• Over 3,000 an ounce better than gold gold is only running $2,050 an ounce on the market today. The question is should you buy gold or potassium iodine.lol

• Surface temperatures would be reduced for more than 25 years, due to thermal inertia and albedo effects in the ocean and expanded sea ice. The combined cooling and enhanced UV would put significant pressures on global food supplies and could trigger a global nuclear famineA study last month found that the countries with the best hope of at least seeing their civilisation survive during the ten years after a nuclear war would be Argentina and Australia.Sep 30, 2022 world?
    According to Business Insider, Russia has a nuclear arsenal of 6,850 nuclear weapons (1,600 deployed, 2,750 stored and 2,500 retired). The U.S. on the other hand has an arsenal of 6,450 nuclear weapons (1,750 deployed, 2,050 stored and 2,650 retired.

• What Red Wave... more like a pink ripple...

The very best the GOP can do is to take back both houses of Congress... However, with a 64 to 56 seat majority in the US Senate... the GOP will lack the 67 votes it will take to override a Presidential Veto OF EVERY BILL THE GOP OFFERS... So, any RED WAVE will hit a BLUE WALL (VETO) and Congress will end up in GRIDLOCK. 

The successful Impeachment of Biden or any of his cronies will take 67 US Senators to vote to convict... There will be no impeachments that the Democrats don't sign off on.  Red wave meets BLUE WALL and GRIDLOCK.

The numbers to create a Red Wave in the US Senate are not there... look them up.  There are 50 GOP and 50 Democrat Senators as of now... there are ONLY 14 Democrat seats open for election.  If the GOP takes all 14 Democrat Seats and manages to hold on to all 50 of its current seats the new US Senate will have 64 Republican Senators and 56 Democrat Senators. Gridlock is coming to the Senate and stale mate to Congress.  The GOP will not be able to pass a single bill that Biden can't veto...  The GOP will not be able to convict a single Democrat Impeached... it takes 67 votes to override a veto and 67 votes to remove an impeached Democrat.

Despite the obvious approaching GRIDLOCK.., the GOP is beating the victory drums with only one purpose.... to raise money... lots of money... They are brow-beating me every day, asking for more money so they can impeach Biden and pass needed legislation... to make America Great Again. Promising great things to come they are urinating on us and telling us it is only rain... .  ... vote Republican and it will all suddenly disappear in the Red Waive.  The GOP is making promises they know they can not deliver on... that GRID LOCK will exist in the US Senate until at least 2024.

We need a real plan... a plan that works... and it needs to produce effective reform NOW... we must not accept being put off until the next election cycle. There may not be an America in 2024.  Lacking any other viable and proven model for reform I suggest we organize massive labor strikes (a modified Lech Walesa's Model)... call a national labor strike.  All non-essential workers stay home until Congress and the states pass and ratify a 'Recall and Term Limits Amendment.  Fire all sitting elected, appointed, and SES, members of the government, subject to new elections and appointments.

Establish 1 term of 6yrs in length, with 1/3rd of all elected and appointed officials standing for election and appointment every 2 yrs... similar to the current system used in the US Senate.  No elected or appointed official will be allowed to run for a second term or to hold any appointed government office.  Appointments to replace the current officeholder will be made as usual, with the sitting official allowed to remain in office at the President's discretion until replaced by a nominee.

We need action, not more ELECTIONS AND APPOINTMENTS... America needs to refresh the Tree of Liberty with the sacrifice of those sitting members of the government who brought us this mess.  Their replacements need to be non-professional citizen politicians willing to serve the public for six years and then return to their civilian jobs or businesses.   We need to return the reigns of government to the people... that it may be the governmetn of, by, and for the people.

This reply was deleted.