Replies

• This common maggot has been lying for five decades in the District of Corruption.

• What parallel universe does his speech writers live in ?

• This is just 1 of many lies Biden has told. Democrats know they are lies. The media knows they are lies, but they keep their mouths shut like he speaks the truth. With all the lies Biden has told in the GOP doesn't take back the House and Senate then the elections were rigged or the stupidity in America is off the charts and we deseve what we get.

• Well Gerard looks like their being rigged!

10/2022: Democratic operatives caught sending out more than 255,000 mail-in ballots to unverified voters in Pennsylvania, a crucial battleground state in national races.

09/2022: Democratic operatives caught sending out over 30,000 mail-in ballots to noncitizens residing in Colorado. The recipients were automatically registered to vote when they were awarded a CO State driver's license. They were further persuaded via multiple mailer's to only vote via the mail. Democratic candidate for Secretary of State Jena Griswold (D) placed the blame for the mix-up on a simple “error.”

08/2022: Democrat operatives caught on election day when constituents who were disenfranchised in Pinal County Arizona — the third-largest county in the state when more than a two dozen polling places ran out of ballots on Tuesday. County officials acknowledged they failed to print enough ballots to meet the demand for in-person voting on Election Day. Pinal County Attorney Kent Volkmer a Republican issued the county's Mea Culpa at a Wednesday afternoon press conference, where he blamed "human error." However, after it became known the county printed about 900 different styles of ballots for the primary, and didn't order enough of any iteration, the recently hired (March 2022) Elections Director- David Frisk (D), was fired for gross negligence.

07/2022: Democrat operatives in Pinal County Arizona caught after 14,000 thousand voters were mailed ballots with missing Republican candidates names or inaccurate local races. Arizona Democratic Party Chairwoman Raquel Terán issued a statement blaming Pinal County's blunders on "years of underfunding elections and the counties that run them," as well as "dangerous conspiracy theories perpetuated by the AZGOP!"

And the list goes on and on and on....

• Sure it was.......what office did he take, does he know where he is, who he is? He thinks Kamala is president!

• In the pResidents defense... $5.00 per gallon was what Hunter was charging the "Big Guy" at that time when he refueled the "vette" for him! Smartest man Ole Joe knows!

• He's a lier! It was $2.39. In June of 2020, I paid $1.49 @ the Costco station in BrInerd Mn.

• BTW, we are down to 2 weeks reserve of Diesel fuel. Thank# Biden voters! 

• On Joe Biden took office keystone pipeline was well on its way he stopped that and he stopped all drilling and pumping from federal land. You shut down the offshore Wells. And stop fracking. My plans were to travel like me and my late wife used to do in our retirement but I'm now housebound I can't afford to pay those prices and my camper is riding on its tires. Thanks a lot you mother f***** Joe.

• Just how stupid and forgetful does Joe Biden think the People are?

Apparently a lot, judging by the whopping misinformation he puts out.

Maybe these scripted errors are practical jokes that the old codgers cabinet plays on him?

If so, they are of a singular wit to match a meager coherence.

This reply was deleted.