ADMIN

47 NEVER MY PRESIDENT!!! ideas | political humor, creepy joe biden,  conservative humor

President Joe Biden has finally decided to stop working with Republicans and pounce on the party of former President Donald Trump instead. 

In a Politico piece Tuesday, sources told the site that there wasn't a single moment that sparked the change of course, but months of frustration, including that the GOP wouldn't work with the White House to combat inflation. 

'I never expected the ultra-MAGA Republicans who seem to control the Republican Party now to have been able to control the Republican Party,' Biden said publicly last week. 'I never anticipated that happening.' 

Instead, Biden believed that there would be an appetite for bipartisanship after four years of Trump. 

But even if the American people's selection of Biden over Trump suggested as much, Republican governors and lawmakers haven't played much ball. 

Biden received Republican support passing the bipartisan infrastructure bill and several GOP senators voted in favor of his Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson, but Politico reported that Biden's senior adviser Steve Ricchetti - who led the infrastructure talks with GOP lawmakers - warned the president that passsing that bill probably marked the end of across-the-aisle cooperation.  

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10827099/Biden-decided-finally-stop-working-Republicans.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AMEN 

• you are so right 

• Exactly but on the flip side his father the Devil and Obama know exactly that they were going to win the election.

• In the first place Joe Biden is not a team player he will never work with the true Republicans with the rino yes but not the true Republicans with that said the Democratic party is in full stage of Demon possess party that is the fact.

This reply was deleted.