ADMIN

politics joe biden confused Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

President Joe Biden met with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Thursday at the Summit of the Americas in Los Angeles - but led their appearance by commenting on the January 6 primetime hearing back in Washington, D.C.

'One of the things that is going to occupy my country tonight, I suspect, is the first open hearings on January the 6th and as I said when it was occurring and subsequent, I think it was a clear, flagrant violation of the Constitution,' Biden said. 'I think these guys and women broke the law - tried to turn around the result of an election.' 

The president didn't point fingers.  

'And there's a lot of question of who's responsible, who's involved,' he said. 'I'm not going to make a judgment on that.'

Biden told Trudeau he was just letting him know that 'a lot of Americans are going to be seeing for the first time some of the detail that occurred.' 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10901617/Biden-meets-Trudeau-calls-January-6-flagrant-violation-Constitution.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Since when is Peaceful Assembly and protest unconstitutional.... any violence at the Jan 6gh event was not sponsored by the President or any of the conservative groups... on the contrary, the vast amount of video covering the event. is evidence that the majority of those present were assembled peacefully   The TRESPASS violations were trumped up as the police and security invited many of those who were present to enter,  only to charge them with trespass for entering the Capitol building illegally... BLM, and ANTIFA types are clearly seen in the video as the exceptions in the crowd... drumming up violence, rioting, and destroying Public Property.

Any conspiracy by the MAGA crowd was lawful... peaceful in its purpose and intent... they were there to demand a proper count of THE LAWFULLY ELECTED ELECTORS ... and to challenge the fraudulent and unlawful votes of Electors whose electoral vote was the product of Election Fraud.  The Constitution provides for such challenges and they were NOT PERMITTED.  VP Pence acted unconstitutionally to shut down the challenges and too unlawfully certify the ELectors.

• Ron, correct on every point!!!!!  It looks like our only possible solution is armed rebellion!!!!!  We have done everything our founders did, with the same result, being ignored by tyrants!!!!!  I still pray daily that Almighty God will answer prayers and deliver us from the satanists who control the federa government, many state governments, and their Pravda/Goebbels fake news propagandists!!!!!!!!!!

• We have yet to exhaust all the peaceful constitutional means to reform our government... However, we must ORGANIZE NATIONALLY ... consolidating our power and resources, if we are to engage in lawful reform of our recalcitrant government.

1.)  Press the several States to legislate anti-commandeering and nullification legislation to... limit Federal overreach and the abuse of their Constitutional powers.  Using peaceful lobbying methods (submitting proposed legislation to the state legislatures) supported by the use of lawful 1st Amendment assembly, petition, protests, and select acts of civil disobedience as we press for their passage.

2.)  Lawfully press for an Article 5 Convention to enact and ratify a RECALL and TERM LIMIT AMENDMENT...  An Amendment that recalls all of the sitting elected and appointed Government officials and sets term limits for all future elected and appointed officials... ONE TERM… 6yrs in length with 1/3rd standing for election and appointment every 2yrs… The recall being subject to new elections and appointments. (judges included) The 'term limit' provision to begin with the current elected and appointed officials. Thus making it illegal for them to ever hold elected or appointed office again.

3.)  We must exercise our 1st Amendment right to assembly and speech… including the right to withhold our lawful labor from the nation's commerce.  We can organize massive labor strikes demanding concessions to our FORMAL PETITIONS FOR REFORM… link the petitions and strikes to specific legislative acts submitted with the petitions.  The Public can engage in the strike by remaining at home, while others peaceful assembly and embrace selected acts of non-violent civil disobedience (sit-ins, denial of service acts, etc.) in support of the petitions and proposed reform legislation.

These avenues for lawful action remain open and viable methods for the Public to engage in peaceful government reform… However, it will take NATIONAL LEADERSHIP, EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION, AND RESOURCING to successfully exercise these methods.  It will require the support of RECOGNIZED civil leadership, men and women with the name recognition to inspire public support.  It will also require access to the RESOURCES needed to FUND and promote the suggested undertaking.  It will need the leadership of the captains of industry and finance if we are to move our Nation to embrace effective reform.

Successful attempts at peaceful reform require... national leadership at the head of an organization capable of mustering the Public and resources to support their effort.  There has never been a successful reform movement without great leadership, organization, resources, and the support of the Public.  Freedom is not free and liberty requires direct commitment… Freedom is not the fruit of the uncommitted… it must be fed with the blood and treasure of those seeking liberty.

• Freedom is not free and liberty requires direct commitment… Freedom is not the fruit of the uncommitted… it must be fed with the blood and treasure of those seeking liberty."

You are correct, so get started and organize! It isn't enough you put the idea out there, make it happen.....you are the military dude with the know-how!

• To be effective, I listed several requirements... leadership without resources goes nowhere.  Send me a few million and I will step up to the plate... but I haven't the income or resources to act alone.  I am doing what I can and if that isn't enough... maybe you could help by getting on board with a plan that could work ... instead, of berating others... where is your plan?

As I have stated before I will not engage in a plan that is doomed to fail for the lack of commitment and resources to carry out the plan.  What part of freedom is not FREE don't you understand?  I have no magic money tree to resource such a plan.  That doesn't mean I should remain silent... instead, it drives me to broadcast these ideas in the hope that those with the resources will act on them...  I will not begin a project that is likely to fail. I will not start a TRUCKER'S CONVOY ... too, watch it raise a nation's hopes, only to see them die, due to poor leadership, organization, planning, and RESOURCING. 

Knowing one's limitations and operating within them is part of being a good leader... A fundamental of leadership is to 'kNOW ONE'S SELF' and to operate within one's capacity.  Don't begin something without first knowing the costs and one's limits... be able to finish what one starts.

• Part of the responsibility of leadership is to find the finances, without ability to get us there..........leadership is useless, just talk!

• Not every leader is capable of mounting a national movement... George Washington depended on others to assist in financing the military and when they failed to do so the military nearly collapsed.  A host of Leaders with a series of talents and a wide sphere of influence are needed to successfully undertake and operate a National program to reform government is way beyond one individual's ability to execute... but that does not mean I should not advocate for such a movement. 

Leadership builds teams that complement each other... some are better at organization and planning while others have the resources or the network needed to find and obtain the commitment to resource the operation.  I am not so blessed as to have either the resources or the contacts needed to raise the resources. I am best at planning and operational oversight of large organizations.... leaving the resourcing up to others on the team.

• You are exactly right in all that you have posted. At 79 I am neither able physically nor financially able or I would give till it hurt. This is the only nation that I am aware of that purports to stand up for God with the statement " IN GOD WE TRUST" though we see very little commitment in that direction, sorry to say! If God is willing all that you have stated will get the needed help. Maybe God will save George Sores and he will foot the bill for this... let us pray that it will happen!

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geKYrEKKZiMlAAlRJXNyoA;_ylc=...

• Amen Barry... that has been my prayer for some time... America must find the leadership willing to commit to organizing and resourcing the nation's recovery... NOW, as we no longer have the luxury of waiting.

• Biden is a violation of the Constitution. He was elected by massive fraud

This reply was deleted.