ADMIN

Trump's Coded Messages! - YouTube

A diverse and patriotic MAGA movement is overwhelming the mechanisms of narrative control; and they are doing it by flooding the zones with a combination of “old school” and “modern tech” workarounds.  It’s quite honestly the most remarkable political dynamic since the organic Tea Party erupted in 2009.

Before getting into the details of how this truly organic situation is unfolding it is worth looking at how big tech is freaking out [CNN Narrative Engineering HERE].

A right-wing offensive” is the 2020 narrative equivalent to Clinton’s vast Russian conspiracy theory.  The truth is Big Tech is getting their ass kicked by the American electorate and they are freaking out about how visible, in-your-face, unapologetic and dramatic the MAGA activism has become.  Thus blame-casting is needed.

You know they are getting their asses kicked when they have to create a political enemy to blame; real or imagined it matters not, the point is to create some “other” in an attempt to avoid confronting reality. Remember, Alinsky created their rule book and process.

Here’s what is happening… really just an affirmation of what everyone is noticing and talking about…. and it is wonderful.

A combination of what I would call “old school” activism is taking place everywhere.  Car parades, boat parades, marches, rallies and massive swarms of American MAGA supporters are literally flooding the political space in a scale that makes it impossible to ignore.

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/25/big-tech-panicking-trumps-grassroots-maga-army-working-around-platform-controls/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, I haven't even heard of Parler before.  I am not much for social media, especially sites that libtards frequent.  The satanic influence in liberals is so plain only the willfully blind can't see it.  I will continue to stand on the Bible regardless of what liberals do or say against me.  I have read to the end and know that those who live by the Word win in the end.  Jesus is the answer and I am with Him

• AMEN Brother! 

• The Trump administration needs to take control of the big internet companies. Trump needs to ensure that they stop disseminating anti-american/anti-trump lies. 

• I give Trump my totally divided attention he is the only one that is against the Democratic party Good for him.

• What an idea!  I wish I'd of thought of that earlier. 

We could have divided the United States into five zones from East to West and another five North to South.

On Monday we could of had parades from Main to Florida and then on Tuseday have the same pattern North to South sweep across the country in a red MAGA wave, climaxing in California and the East coast  on Friday. 

Then relax on the weekend and start it again on Monday, this time from West to East climaxing on the East coast.

Again relax on the weekend and start a new wave from Maine to Washington or maybe even Alaska in the North and have it sweep South ending on friday all the way to the Gulf coast.

Finaly starting the last wave in the South, sweeping to the North up to the Canadian border.

I think that kind of a reverberating MAGA Red Wave would be impossible for anyone tp ignore.

• the left, including the lamestream propagandists are apoplectic that We the People aren't buying into their lies.  Sites like this one are allowing patriots to spread the truth and leftists can't stand the truth being told!!!!!

• interesting

This reply was deleted.