Replies

• This is not new we have to remember Joe Biden was the vice president for eight years and beyond that Obama was the president for 8 years that's where the problem come from.

• "... The loss of rational thought in America"... Well Bill, critical thinking died years ago in America, and yes we all need to be very worried about the future of Constitutional government in America.  The President just said on national television that NO AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION IS ABSOLUTE... meaning the Constitution is only a  guideline, not the absolute law to govern our Republic.  The president and frankly many of our senior representatives in both parties hold the US Constitution in contempt as an outdated historical document that has no real weight in governing today.

• Exactly... but don't tell the pettifoggers in the DOJ or sitting on the SCOTUS... These astute administrators of the law view the Constitution as a living document.  A document subject to 'personal' and too often 'arbitrary' interpretation. 

The original language of the Constitution is not difficult to understand.  For example, It doesn’t take nine supreme court justices to inform the people they have the Constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms or to pray in public forums, etc.

The Judiciary has not FOUND IMPLIED FEDERAL POWERS in the Constitution... they have invented and usurped them, creating fiat law and federal power where none existed. The judiciary regularly ignores the 9th and 10 th Amendments, as they run rip-shod over the chains of the Constitution… creating federal powers that don’t exist.

• Believe me the liberal left could care less about what we think. They know they can do whatever they want, lie, cheat and steal even throw elections and nobody will do anything about it no consequences and apparently they're right. When's the last time we saw a corrupt official arrested or penalized, almost never. It appears this once great country is lost.

• I am more than worried about my country AMERICA; I am concerned that it will collapse and we will lose all our freedom. #AWAKE to our go what's going on in our government #FightBack #SaveAmerica

• I'm a whole lot worried about the U.S. if we don't get things in order. Our schools are a disaster & teaching kids to hate white people they cannot read or write but they know where the best place is to get their dope or kill their unborn babies. The kids have no idea who God is & most have never even been inside a church but they know where the gay parade is or the drag shows are. Sad, sad world we have & it has to change very soon. 

This reply was deleted.