Replies

• That's the purpose of Satan 

• Aren't we all

• BilL,Bill,Bill, now I know that you know the reason all of this is happening....IT'S INTENTIONAL!    "talking head" Joe is just a place holder for the global progressive marxist movement...btw: have you ever heard of Klaus Schwab?...C'mon man!.....I know you are not this naive!!...why the histrionics??   Dead migrants...lawlessness...inflation., FBI intimidation...IRS agents...school boards...indoctrination of our children...critcal race bullshit...cmon man!..You have the microphone.....you need to educate the sheep!

• Very interesting 

• Yes, Bill- we are all worried!

• Have you ever seen a "street fighter" in a brawl with a principled man? The street fighter almost always beats the crap out of the guy who thinks there are rules in the fight that they both must follow. The street fighter has no rules and will fight as dirty and deadly, without any restraint or regret, as is necessary to win. He will happily beat his opponent to death and spit on the corpse. The liberal-communists, who have spent the last 70 years gradually and patiently infiltrating and taking over control of every major institution in American society with the intent to destroy us, are street fighters. Many of us who oppose them are principled men and women who are still allowing ourselves to be constrained by rules that no longer exist, if they ever existed, for our opposition.

• The only way to handle a street fighter is with a bigger gun.... more lawful firer power.

• The democommies are NOT playing by any written, nor Constitutional rules, in case you don't remember, they brag about making up their own rules as they go along.  And that is exactly what they do.

• You completely missed my point! Our side is still acting like there are rules in this battle for our survival when there ARE NO LONGER ANY RULES. This is a no-holds-barred, bare-knuckle, claws out, battle to the death! That's the way our mortal enemies on the left are going at it. They show no concern for the law, our Constitution or any kind of societal standards! If we conservatives don’t get down and dirty and start fighting back with the same vicious determination as our opponents, we are going to go down hard! And THAT is hardly a "silly conversation"!

• Bingo!

This reply was deleted.