Replies

• Yes, I agree with him. And I'm more than worried; I am pissed beyond belief.

• We all have to remind ourselves that the battle is the Lord

• Imagine if George Washington waited for God to fight the king!

• George Washington like the majority of our founding fathers understood and BELIEVED... that God is our shield and buckler in times of war.  Our Founding Fathers knew God is our ever-present help, our rock, and Hightower, a refuge in time of need.

Today,  many if not most, Christians have no idea who God is or what He has promised to do for us... It is written:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."  (Hosea 4:6)  A Christian nation that is ignorant of its purpose and power is open to destruction from its enemies.  Even those of inferior natural power.

AND:  

“Where there is no vision, the people perish.” (Proverbs 29:18)  Where the people have no vision or understanding of who and what they are, they unnecessarily suffer and perish.

Those who think they have to wait on God for His presence and protection to be with them are simply ignorant and misguided.  They haven't a clue about what God has done or will do... and in many cases, they don't know who God is... Many who call themselves Christian today are self-deceived and uninformed regarding the providence of God contained in His Word. God's providence is always with us.  They should know that a double-minded man (James 1: 5-7) receives nothing from God. The double-minded serve two masters.. should not expect God to intervene where He is not honored and His Word is not BELIEVED.  Those who put God on the shelf at home and deny Him access to the public square... those who deny Him absolute authority over every aspect of their lives are self-deceived and double-minded... The double-minded need to examine their faith in God based on scriptural evidence of such faith.

• Yes, but for there to be a battle we must first show up... armed and ready... Too often the conservative withdraws from the field before the Battle begins.

• But we can't sit by and watch it happen. Prayer and good works go hand in hand. His work is our work, too. We are in the world but not of it.

• But that is all we do is by bitch and set by and bitch. We cannot even vote these criminals out of office. So we are like a cornered animal and we know what they do when cornered and it's way past time for us.

• The public is frustrated and lacks the LEADERSHIP and resources to hammer out reforms... it takes leadership and funding to mount an effective reform movement. One doesn't do that over a beer in one's favorite pub. 

It will take considerable resourcing and effective leadership to move DC off its current course... into oblivion.  The traditional sources of leadership and resources have been poisoned and are failing to respond to the CRIES and RAGE of the Public. 

The Public is ready to mobilize to physically prompt reforms... It, however, lacks the necessary leadership and resourcing.

• Effective leadership is just that ... effective.  It plans and executes a wide range of actions to bring about the desired reform... including a whole range of options, civil and not-so-civil.  However, nothing positive happens without leadership and the RESOURCES necessary to execute their plans.   Billions in various forms of resourcing and a system of leadership that reaches deep into our civil, military, and government for the talent needed.

Of course, there will be problems... major challenges that require major effort and unique solutions... Given the proper leadership and resourcing it remains possible to save our nation.... and still remain between the lines ...  the lines of demarcation and peaceful reform.  There are degrees of resistance, civil disobedience, and open warfare.  I believe it is yet possible to stay on the civil side of demarcation.

• ALOT worried about United States, we are exactly following Venezuela down the rabbit hole, and we have no place to go! 

This reply was deleted.