Replies

• I ask.. is paying 7 dollars a gallon for gasoline a win?  Is hyperinflation and more homeless in the streets a win?  Are emmpty grocery shelves a sign of winning or thermostats set on 50 degrees in the winter measurements of a winning economy? Some people have some extraordinary ideas about winning... and what winning really is... Perhaps it is because they have become so conditioned to losing, that losing only one leg is seen as a win...

How is it a win to know that Biden will continue unabated by a hamstrung Congress... a Congress in Gridlock .. unable to function other than to hold hearings on criminal conduct we ALL KNOW IS THERE AND IS SCREAMING FOR PROSECUITON>. Congress doesn't prosecute... the Biden Administration charges... but they are the criminals. How was that a win?

Like I said earlier to some people losing only one leg instead of two is a win... what?

• "Like I said earlier to some people losing only one leg instead of two is a win... what?"

It does sound like McConnell resignationism, doesn't it?

• We would have done even better if McConnell and the RNC had supported other Trump picks. The RINO's are as infected with TDS as are the Democrats.

• Did it ever occur to you that the RINOs don't want a conservative Congress and President... that they know when that day comes they are out of work... history.. waiting for prison?

Look McConnell only wants sufficient control of the Congress and Executive to further his RINO and New World Order agenda... one that he shares with the Democrats. He will then use his limited powers to negotiate a better deal... for more lands and titles... like the Lords of Scotland did with their war against King James.  It took Wallace and a band of loyal Scotts to depose the lords of Scotland before the true patriots could unite and WIN... their liberty from England.

What will it take to get rid of McConnell and his ilk?  Is civil war our only way out? And, is civil war even possible?  Co-opting the GOP and RNC is a daunting process and will take several years... it may be too late fo negotiate adequate terms with the current leaders in the GOP... this whole process could go south by the end of 2024 if the conservative finds no relief.

• "What will it take to get rid of McConnell and his ilk?" - I don't really know. I only know that they don't have an incentive to change because they know we all vote Republican up and down the ballot no matter what.

• The destructive old farts will have to die so they can have their elaborate stare funerals. Look at the numbers of sick, old, non active people kept in power for their votes! There should be a rule if they are unable to fill their duties.....as in walk and talk, they cannot remain in office!

• Exactly... we had the MAKINGS FOR A RED WAVE... until the DNC/GOP scuttled them and with it the very real probability that this election was the last hope for reform without violence.

• Ditch Mitch and his chinese.........wife.

(now what did you think I would say?)

• With winning I am referring to Trump winning with the candidates he supported and selected. The problem is that Trump and his candidates had to fight off demonrats AND rinos, especially McConnell. McConnell is a disgrace to the GOP and to every American patriot. I just hope the GOP learned it's lesson and unifies behind Trump from here on. We the people certainly do. Trump 2024!

• Ditto...

McConnell needs to resign... the GOP ought to demand his resignation and he certainly should not be elected as the majority or minority leader in the US Senate.

This reply was deleted.