ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As Criminal as his election was?

• Having been raised Democrat whom I left after they killed Kennedy, I can tell you I've seen little done for the country by the Demonrats of the last 60 years. All they've been after is absolute power for themselves.

• We've known for a long time that these two Neanderthals were RINOs.  So, what is new?  We have done everything that there is to do.  A stolen election has occurred a year ago and we've done N-O-T-H-I-N-G!  Whose fault is that?  Well?  I have heard all the possible excuses made for inaction.  None of the people in my county are giving money to anyone anymore.  They are all Republicans.  Some, like me, have cut ties with that fake party.  Some will not even give to Trump.  They feel that he should have rebelled much more.  They gave up so much time and money last time and then, on top of that, had their vote stolen!  They still have Trump signs everywhere.  They are hurt, crushed, and furious.  This is the same PA county that made the blm run. I have heard that a march on DC was too far.  Take a plane, bus, or carpool.  How much is your family's freedom worth to you?  They stole your campaign energy and your vote.  Now, through inflation, they are stealing your money.  (Will we even have dollars in the near future?)  And now they want your house!  And you ask, "What's for dinner?"  I have heard, "I have to work?"  What job if it is taken from you!  I have heard that we would need to organize the march on DC.  Really?  If I want to go to DC, I go to DC.  Will nothing violate us enough to move us from our complacency?  Five million people marching is like an elephant.  Where does it sit?  Anywhere it wants to sit!  Get up and move!  Put one foot in front of the other?  Move it!!  You want a leader?  How many of you have asked the TP, or any other group, to take the reins of a 5-million people march? How many of you have asked another group to join the TP in a march on DC?  Purpose?  Remove all dems and RINOs: Reinstall Trump and his staff: maintain the SCOTUS and the Constitution; and maintain all the systems, etc.  I am thinking of holding a rally of my own for my county and surrounding counties and suggest such a march – all ages, creeds, races, including our handicapped friends.  I was told that I would need to have a huge site for parking - farm - and shelter and seats for the people and a professional speaker system as the response would be beyond imagination.  We need to contact people who can lead if you want it "organized."  Pray and then act and don't stop acting.  It is not a time to be lethargic and/or complacent or out-of-energy or time.  Well, what say you?  What do you? 

• I agree...we all have to unite and speak and act. It takes all of us. Doing what I can here in TX. 

• i PROBABLY KNOW EVERY EVIL, VILE AND DEGRADING CUSS WORDS EVER UTTER.  MY ABILITY IS AT A TOTAL LOSS IN TRYING TO DESCRIBE MY CONTEMPT FOR THAT LOW LIFE SOB THAT THE DEMOCRATS WERE DUPE INTO ELECTING. EVEN GOING SO FAR AS TO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD TO ELECTED HIM.  THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR THIS TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THIS COUNTRY.  A DEMOCRAT THAT HAS NO CLUE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON MOST EDUCATED RESPONSE TO THE DEMOCRATS PASSING THE INFRASTRUCTURE BILL WAS THAT AT LEAST WE WILL HAVE GOOD ROADS AND CLEAN WATER.  THE ONLY TROUBLE IS THAT ONLY ABOUT 25 PERCENT IS GOING TO INFRASTRUCTURE THE REST IS BEING SPENT ON BS.  

• Wtf

• This is just more insanity  from this group.

NO State can allow the Federal to impose a Property tax on homes.

Every citizen MUST refuse to acknowledge this kind of tax.

• Stop paying taxes...PERIOD! They can't put as all in prison if we do it in large numbers. Hit them where it hurts! Not getting our money that they count on as we count on our regular paychecks brings them to a haunt. Without money they can't do a damned thing. 

They laugh when we show up in person, most of them leave town because they don't want to be bothered. They put up fences with our money, they bring in the national guard we pay or, they shoot at an unarmed group, kill unarmed people, then they put us into prison without charges. Who in their right mind can think this is affective?

• Payroll deducted.  Hmmmm.....  /Can't stop all payments.  Love your idea.  Claim as many dependents as possible....You will owe much in April....   Don't pay!

• It's high time we the people call to Arms against the government, putting a federal 3%  tax on homes , Boston tea party remake!!

This reply was deleted.