Replies

• The recall for governor was stolen and like always the republicans did nothing but I tell you if someone breaks into my house the only one I will call is the corner 

• Until "Bullies" are beaten down they continue to intimidate, rob, destroy and control. In most all events, whether School Grounds or Communities, it is never the voices, or actions of authority that ends it but the people who occupy the same space at the same time pitting their collective anger and frustration against the actions of the "Bullies" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• A lot of good that'll do. What they need is strong enforcement of the law wich first would arrest Newscum and all the other trash for their complcity in the crimes.

• In addition, Imagine "If" such actions were carried out. Would the Citizens preventing the crimes be arrested? If so, would they be Prosecuted? If so, would they be convinced? By whom? A Jury of their Peers who know them best who also carry firearms to prevent crime? What Leadership is needed when the entire Citizenship are the Leaders?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Keith, What makes the United States unique is each and every Citizen is a Sovereign. That means "Ruler" over its own Governments. It is as much left to us individually to gather our own Firearms and end this as it is to wait to place the responsibility on a Leader sometime, somewhere in the future. Imagine every Citizen carrying a firearm when a "Car Jacking" is attempted. When a "Purse Snatching" is attempted. A "Mugging." "Looting, Arson, Rioting." "Spousal Abuse." Child Abuse." "Illegal Crossings of Our Borders."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• YOU ARE Correct but we don't stand as we aught

• Just think if we only had a REAL Leader that could pull a million guns out of the woodwork (so to speak) we could end this crap. 

• SHOOT TO KILL THESE FN' ANIMALS !! FJB !! THIS IS WHAT THE DEMOCRATS LOVE !! THEY IDOLIZE THIS SHIT !! FJB !!

• If all Citizens choose to "Arm" themselves and immediately shoot to kill "Looters", who is to witness if there any available to arrest?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• CA you get what you vote for! Hope you are happy with all this BS

This reply was deleted.