ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We all know that Palosi is guilty of many capital crimes many of them recorded on video. I think the one most remembered is Palosi standing behind President Trump tearing up a copy of the presidents state of the union address in front of the entire nation ! If that was not an act of sedition, then I simply don't know what the word means ! I think at that moment she should have been dragged from podium in handcuffs and charged with treason. It would have sertainly had an effect on the rest of the enemies on the left.

• How is Nancy Pelosi walking around free ? How are Bill and Hilary Clinton,Adam Schiff,Maxine Waters, the squad,Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and vertually the entire demo party walking around free ? The answer is simple ! THEY ARE IN CHARGE ! and the republicans have no balls !

• Comey, and John Brennan, the POS Obama himself..........and many-many more who should all be at least in prison, but if we were not so weak in the gut, they'd be in front of a firing squad.

• I'd make that all Demonrats and  RINOs. They've been screwing the people for decades.

• True

• Put Pelosi in the same cell with Hillary Clinton.

• Well said.

• That's funny. Wonder who would end up dead..

• Sure problem is Nancy is among the untouchables. She was caught doing insider trading. All that was done was Shame on you don't be doing that. Nothing but a Rats Nest in DC.

• More Proof J6 was indeed an inside Job

This reply was deleted.