Replies

• "The little boy who cried wolf." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Sorry  you masking  fools. I will NOT COMPLY  .

• I see very few people mask these days, I cannot see people wearing them for something that we have lived with all ou4 lives without fear, like the flu and the common cold!

• All they want is bringing fear to the people they know the mask do nothing to protect you from the virus.Fear and control over you is all they want because they know the mask is only good for blowing your nose 

• Loenzo, it"s a proven fact that masks are useless when a fart can make it thru underwear and a pair of pants!!

• May as well just stick your face up any other toxic exhaust. Hypoxemia--too much carbon dioxide waste being inhaled. These jerks have focused on the heart through myocardia and the brain through their incessant demand to reduce oxygen through masking, which creates hypoxia. Tell me they don't know this kills brain cells and that brain cells do not rejuvenate. If I know it, they for sure know it. Damn them all.

• As for me I have a very good immune system So far NO COVID-19 virus i am healthy & do not plan on taking the #JAB which has a toxin in it. #Fauci #CDC & #Biden and his gang should be in jail for forcing mandates on people that are harmful.

• The "cdc"  is really the new "epa". Has anyone heard of an "epa" edict lately ? No because it is the "cdc" taking over from the "epa". The  "cdc" is an unelected disgrace !.

• Yeah, clearly!

• We all knew it was only a matter of time before the jerks threw this at us! 
    They can all kiss my........, I didn't immigrate to America to have these idiots control me!

This reply was deleted.