Replies

• Thanks Richard. I am 80. LOLOL  Maybe that's how long it takes to actually SEE what has happened and still happening. 

• CHUCKLE--LOL; You might just be RIGHT VAL.

• agreed.

case and point; Debbie Lesko (R) of AZ district 8.

FISA vote comes up and the vote is 212 to 212 and (heh heh) Debbie has the Flu.

A vote involving the rounding up of conservatives comes to a vote and Debbie gets the FLU?!?!

They have something on her.

• SOUNDS PRETTY SUSPICIOUS TO ME!

• The intelligence agencies can create whatever they want against anyone! Look at Trump, and 1/6-ers! 

• CHARLIE, IT IS WELL PAST TIME FOR REPUBLICANS TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE, BUT I AM AFRAID THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEM CARE MORE ABOUT STAYING IN OFFICE THAN THEY DO ABOUT SAVING AMERICA!

• MIKE:  Perhaps unification of groups of Conservative Patriots having evidence against "those RINO Clones" can round up enough ca$h to pay a lawyer, (obviously NOT Just Any lawyer), to file charges , litigate and PUBLISH any damning traitorous evidence uncovered.  That Guilty RINO becomes the Public Example for others hopefully dissuading others.

• RICHARD, IT IS A GOOD IDEA!    I HAVE NO IDEA AS TO WHETHER IT WILL WORK OR NOT!

• Agreed

• YEP MIKE But their office might well turn into a cubical with bars. They too can qualify as useful idiots.

This reply was deleted.