Replies

• I think that's an excellent idea.

but michael has good points

• RICHARD, PERHAPS WE COULD FIND A PUBLICATION THAT WAS DIRECTED AT "CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY AND RETIRED OFFICERS BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE OF LITTLE VALUE.  A PERSON THAT MEETS THOSE QUALIFICATIONS HAS TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.   THEY ARE AWARE OF IT, BUT JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT, OR THEY ARE COMPLICITE.    I AM 78, AND EVEN THOUGH I HATE WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY AND AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT  A LEADER HAS NOT COME FORWARD THAT WILL ORGANIZE US INTO A POWERFUL FORCE TO DEFEAT THESE COMMIES, I BELIEVE THAT WHAT IS GOING ON IS GOD'S WILL.   ALTHOUGH I VENT MY ANGER IN THESE NEWS ARTICLES, I DO NOT THINK THAT WE CAN TURN THINGS AROUND WITHOUT DIVINE INTERVENTION AND IF WE GET DIVINE INTERVENTION WE WILL KNOW IT!   PERSONALLY, I THINK THAT GOD IS PREPARING THINGS FOR THE END OF THE WORLD AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CAN DO IS TO PREPARE OURSELVES TO MEET OUR MAKER!

• RICHARD, SURELY CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY AND RETIRED OFFICERS MUST "KNOW HOW PRECARIOUS A SITUATION WE HAVE"!   HOW COULD THEY NOT?

• COMPARTAMENTALIZED THINKING....DENIAL PRIORITIZATION.

• I am of the view that many of them simply do not care.

• LET THIS SIMMER ON YOUR BRAIN A WHILE

• Starting with an answer to my question---https://www.moaa.org/Content/Publications-and-Media/Military-Office...

Military Officer Magazine
      Learn more about the award-winning magazine produced by the Military Officers Association of America.
    • VALERIE, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

• It sickens me to think we allowed this to happen. Now, we have to find a way to stop it. I don't know what that is. But, for me, opposition to this regime is weak and way to slow.  I keep asking where are the Americans? I am old and not all that healthy or I would be in the trenches myself. As the Great One often says "This is your country!"  

• YEP VAL, i'm 81 and really stepping on the gas to promote our disappearing FREEDOM.

This reply was deleted.