Replies

• I don't see how we can fight a war, and this is a war for America, when the "rules" apply only to the right. The Left does whatever it wants. 

• I would bet that they have something on a lot of the Republicans and are blackmailing them. Remember Schumers statement about how the intelligence agencies could get you.

• SUPPORTING THE CLAIM OF THE "PACHYDERM" PUSILLANIMOUS--https://punchingbagpost.com/biden-and-democrats-cant-stop-surrender...

Biden and Democrats can’t stop surrendering ... and the GOP is helping
      For approximately 24 hours, more than 300 drones, cruise missiles and other munitions rained down on Israel – with amazingly little impact.  One 12-y…
    • A LEARNED, PERSISTENT ENEMY --https://thebeltwayreport.com/2024/03/tucker-officially-outs-obama-a...(Duplicate%20%232)

🏳️‍ð
    • Probably so, Shirley.  Nonetheless, this is a HUGE problem for America. It's beyond national, it's GLOBAL.  And the "GLOBE" is against US!  Obama's "selection" to the Oval Office was a major move on the part of those against us. I don't know we stop it without any entity with power on our side. I keep praying there is some group, bit I haven't seen any sign of it.

• Men in general are not predisposed to defending themselves unless at the point of a bayonet... expecting the average man to organize a defense against the current Marxist revolution is ludicrous and dangerously focuses on the wrong problem. Our problem is a lack of commitment by a broad base of our civic and government leaders... to reform, too the MAGA movement. Lip service needs to be replaced with a full-time commitment to their leadership skills and personal resources... treasure.

The PeoPle are crying for UNIFIED and EFFECTIVE leadership across the board... Leaders that work together and have the ability and RESOURCES to mount a proper defense of the Republic... However, it has not yet appeared. The average Patriot is not equipped or capable of organizing a national political movement. there are too many diverse and separate patriot groups at work... too often engaged in counter purposes, they mirror more the image of a mob, than a well-organized political movement... Mobs do not engage in well-planned and executed reform movements.  Could it be that the patriot movement is missing the sincere commitment and resourcing of the wealthy... those men and women who are blessed with the resources and skills needed to lead a naional movement for government reform? The leaders in the RNC/GOP have PROVEN to be at best ineffective and at worst a major source of disappointment and betrayal. Our current situation finds the patriot on the field with a serious lack in its DEPTH of committed leadership... basically, we have one leader, who is attempting to carry the ball for us all. We need a broader field of men and women to be fully committed to aid the MAGA TEAM. We need the captains of industry and our institutions of conservative culture to pledge their sacred honor, liberty, and treasure to the cause of defending and reforming the Republic... to fully commit to the MAGA movement.

• RICHARD, I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!  I AM PARTICULARLY DISAPPOINTED IN OUR NATIONS TOUGH GUYS, THOSE BEING THE SEAL, DELTA FORCE, GREEN BERETS, RANGERS, ETC.   THEY HAVE TAKEN AN OATH TO DEFEND THE COUNTRY AGAINST ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!     I DON'T THINK THE USA HAS EVER HAD A DOMESTIC ENEMY THAT HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE TO THE COUNTRY THAN THE OBAMA/BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, AND YET THE ONLY TIME I HAVE HEARD FROM THESE GUYS IS WHEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR DONATIONS TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE.   THEY, ESPECIALLY UPPER LEVEL OFFICERS, HAVE THE TRAINING THE INFLUENCE, THE SKILLS, ETC., TO LEAD A TRUE  FORCE OF POWER TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY!  UNFORTUNATELY, THEY SIT SILENTLY WHILE IT IS DESTROYED FROM WITHIN!

• I am not even sure who, exactly, is on the side of the Constitution these days. Are you? 

• no.

seems like holding up a piece of paper to a charging rhinoceros.

the revolution is in full swing 

• Mike:  We contact one another through this site..i am wondering could we find and access publications that are directed at "CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY and RETIRED Officers. Perhaps they could be "jolted" to know how precarious a situation we have.

This reply was deleted.