ADMIN

10834922074?profile=RESIZE_710x

The Chinese government has established “overseas police service stations” to keep track of its citizens abroad, including one in New York City and three in Toronto, according to a human rights watchdog group.

Safeguard Defenders said in its report released last month that the “110 overseas stations” are used to help the Chinese Communist Party by “cracking down on all kinds of illegal and criminal activities involving overseas Chinese.”

The main criminal activities that are monitored by the CCP surrogates are fraud and telecommunications fraud, according to the report.

It goes on to say that from April 2021 to July 2022, Chinese authorities claimed that 230,000 Chinese nationals have been successfully “persuaded to return” to China to face criminal proceedings for their actions.

read more hereL https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/oct/2/report-china-operates-overseas-police-stations-tra/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unbelievable that this is allowed

• I have to suppose if an actual police station the police would be armed. So now a foreign country can estabish such an entity in a state/city that does not allow its own law abiding citizens to be legally armed. 

• This has to stop!  How can a Chinese government entity set up police stations in our country?  this has to be about as illegal as Biden's election.  What is it going to take to patriots to stand up and say, enough is enough?????

• Sort of reminds me of the historical stupidity of the Roman's who invited outsiders to increase their military forces only to see that those same forces were used to undermine the Roman government.

• NY IS GONE LIKE COMMIEFORIA  , AND OUTHER LEFTIST STATES . GOD HELP OUR FREE COUNTRY  .

• What the hick is going on in this country! Typical liberal stupidity!

• How messed up is this to give China any authority on American soil!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.