Replies

• I have heard NOTHING about this race, except right here.  I haven't even heard anything about it on Real American Voices????

• Just another way for the Demonrats to cheat. This time by disallowing the people to know Scummy has an opponent. I hope he takes Scummy down.

• Well let me say this "the truth will come out one way or the other" today and yesterday mark what is wrong with the Democratic party it is obvious the fact that a Black man goes against a white Democrats I don't want to put race in this situation but I have to because the Democratic party think that they are nice to the black people obvious it's not, just by the debate. 

• Imagine that!

• Wouldn't it be nice!

• Have not seen anything that he had a challanger. Everyone I know is voting straight republican. Would love to see that slug defeated.

• Of course not Shirley!

Democrats don't want anyone to know this guy exists, and republicans don't put money into him because Schumer never loses.

• While Mr. Pinion was wiping the floor with Schumers lack of doing anything... Schumer was frantically texting pResident Biden begging for the open Ambassador seat in Rome!  

• I would soooo love to see Schumer kicked out of congress!!!!!

• I am happy that a black man stand against against Chuck

This reply was deleted.