ADMIN

A Scary Example of Trump Supporter Delusion

Marc Elias, a top lawyer for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, said Monday that former President Trump could be disqualified from making another run at the White House in 2024 following the FBI raid of his Florida residence.

FBI agents executed a search warrant of Trump's Mar-a-Lago property on Monday reportedly seeking classified documents he allegedly took from the White House when he left office in 2021. The search warrant was conducted in connection with the National Archives, according to a senior government official.

This led Elias to cite U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 to highlight that Trump could be barred from seeking public office again, as the former president continues to drop hints that he will soon announce plans to seek a second term as commander-in-chief.

"The media is missing the really, really big reason why the raid today is a potential blockbuster in American politics," Elias wrote in a tweet.

read more:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-linked-lawyer-says-trump-could-be-barred-reelection-after-fbi-raid-cites-us-code

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Constitution describes the conditions for Presidential office, and its disqualifications. Congress may not by statute, modify the definitions, but must use the Amendment process to achieve any changes.

So this Alinsky legal whore, Marc Elias, uses road apples for brains.

• Funny how he spouts Federal Codes when the demoncrats ignore them all whenever they want to. Rules for thee but not for me is their mantra

• Marc Elias is a Communist and I wouldn't believe a word he is saying.  After all, doesn't U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 cover exactly what Hillary Clinton did?  She not ony took custondy of government records, but also concealed them, but also obliterated, falsified or destroyed documents.  What does Traitor EIlias have to say about that?  OMG I get so disgusted with the de"mock"rats breatking every law in the book and accusing others of it!

• They mess with Trump and they will get a War they will lose

• Doesnt matter. I will write his name in to the ballot. We the people still have that power. 

• You're not the only one.

• What a bunch of BS. Clinton's house should have been raided by the FBI.  As secretary of state she illegally used a non secure server.  She has a lot of classified documents in her posseion right now.  Also the judge who gave permission to do this illegal raid was connected to Jeffrey Epstein.  No doubt he and Bill Clinton knew each other.

The FBI is very corrupt.  They framed Trump for a phony Russia hoax and protect Cocaine Hunter Biden.  Whart does that say?

We The People are sick of the political bias.  We need to take back our country before the corrupt, eviil DemonRats and MSM ruin it. Vote out ALL DemonRats and RINOS this November

• What a bunch of BS. Clinton's house should have been raided by the FBI.  As secretary of she illegally used a non secure server.  She has a lot of classified documents in her posseion right now.  Also the judge who gave permission to do this illegal raid was coneected to Jeffrey Epstein.  No doubt he and Bill Clinton knew each other.

The FBI is very corrupt.  They framed Trump for a phoney Russia hoax and protect Cocaine Hunter Biden.  Whart does that say?

We The People are sick of the political bias.  We need to take back our country before the corrupt,eviil DemonRats and MSM ruin it. Vote out ALL DemonRats and RINOS this November.

This reply was deleted.