Replies

• If those creeps want to live in that sinful condition its their business, BUT don't shove it down my throat and don't indoctrinate children.

• Janet, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  They know they are wrong but cover up by intimidating the rest of us but I WILL NOT comply, won't be intimidated into silence or compliance!!!!!!!!!!!

• Good thing nobody watch cnn, you guys live under a rock.

• Kenneth, under a rock is being kind to them, they are satanists doing the bidding of their "god"!!!!!  They may skate through now but eternity will catch up with them and when they face the Great White Yhrone judgment their name calling won't work!!!!!!!!!!

• Where are "gay rights" listed in the Constitution?????  That is a moral issue that the satanic left wants to destroy because the Constitution is only effective for a good and moral people as stated by I think it was Benjamin Franklin!!!!!  Those of us good and moral people are under attack by the satanists like the scum that infest cnn!!!!!!!!!!

• The best way to deal with it are "in your face" actions pointing towards a "gay is not okay" narrative.  The "LGBTQ all capital letters" gang need to understand that their 5% of our population is nothing more than a hiccup. They can be squashed like any other cockroach .....

• Parental rights are the preeminent rights regarding children.  Parents have every right to protect their children from the propaganda spewed by gays and other purveyors of perversion.  It is the business of all normal society to enforce parental rights against all the perversion being forced on children.  The bill passed in Florida is an enforcement of our obligation to put perversion back in the closet where it belongs.  

• AvRider, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  AND to give parents the God given right to teach morality to their children!!!!!!!!!!

• Since Disney has been giving it to us up the ol' Ying yang for years with outrageous price increases, that makes them a perfect fit for their gay moves.  It's high time corporations and educational facilities get back to, and stick with, entertaining and teaching the basics that will move kids forward in life and leave the gender questions and confusions to the professionals trained to deal with them.

• Larry, I don't say "gay" because gay means happy and the ones we always see are anything but happy!!!!!  The Bible refers to them as homosexuals and sodomites so those are the terms I use!!!!!  Nothing "hateful" just accurate!!!!!  They will find themselves in the Lake of Fire for eternity if they don't repent and change their ways!!!!!  Trying to enlighten them and help them save their souls is FAR from "hate"!!!!!  "Hate" is just the satanists way of intimidating people into either silence or compliance with their self-destructive behavior!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.