Replies

• Isn't He supposed to be a comedian? I wonder who get's their information on politicians from a person that can't even do His Main Job? Sure and hell, NOT ME-!!! Morons follow Morons-!!!

• Yes  mine too!

• Give it up you f--king idiot. 

President Joe Biden should resign.

Joe Biden’s first few months in office have lead to crisis after crisis. He would have a more successful presidency if he had done nothing but hide in his basement. If you voted for Joe Biden, this is what you voted for.

President Biden has surrendered our Energy Independence reducing our production, halting the Keystone XL pipeline, cost America thousands of high-paying jobs, increased our dependence on Russia and OPEC+ for oil, and has lead to substantially higher fuel costs.

President Biden has created a humanitarian crisis on the US Southern Border including the detention of hundreds of thousands of undocumented migrants in close proximity during a pandemic. Biden has encouraged illegal immigration and released nearly 1 million potentially migrants, who may be infected with COVID into our states potentially extending the pandemic.

President Biden has crippled our middle class increasing their dependence on the government for housing and food. He has lead the efforts to pay our citizens not to work leading to labor shortages, businesses closing, increased housing costs, and record inflation.

President Biden has failed the thousands of American Veterans that were killed or injured fighting in Afghanistan. Biden removed 2500 soldiers and had to send 6,000 in their place to assist with the evacuation of US Citizens and US Embassy personnel. Biden said we would not see Saigon-style evacuation from the roof of our embassy but that is exactly what has happened.

• Who is Colbert and why should I care what he says or thinks?

• This guy Colbert is so full of it.

We are patriots unlike the leftist marxist democrats.

Schumer is describing himself and other democrats.

• Colbert is the most stupid individual bar none.  His knowledge of foreign affairs is zero.  His IQ rivals my shoe size.  What a dumb ass.

• Bet that protectected little coward would run if challenged 

• What a stupid idiot we fight for freedom so he can say stupid remarks and no one will come after him 

• So that's what the LBGTQ look up to!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Nobody watches the show and I won't give it a view either, he doesn't realize the Taliban would kill him first. 

This reply was deleted.