Replies

• What President Trump poses a threat to is the deep state TREASON consortium that runs the country!!!!!  He is a good thing for law and order and We the People who want to continue to live in liberty!!!!!!!!!!

• The day I see this piece of S**t (crap) swinging from a noose at GITMO I will pop a cork on a bottle of Champagne.

• stryder, I would be happy to see him swinging from a noose anywhere, even a tree in a DC park!!!!!  mccarthy is just another swamp rat on the payroll of Nazi war criminal george soros, being paid to lie to We the People while he helps mcconnell and the devildemocommiecrats destroy America!!!!!!!!!!

• I prefer the Mussolini fix of a lamp post.

• That works for me, I just want to see him and every other deep state TRAITOR swinging with a rope around their neck, strangled to death not with a broken neck that kills them instantly!!!!!  They should suffer for the suffering they are inflicting on We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• This is exactly why President Donald J. Trump needs to get back in the White House and assume total authority over the country from the executive branch including law enforcement at all levels to the legislative to the judiciary, all of which are compromised to the core.

•  Here is the problem entire high archy of the FBI are guilty subversion, election tampering and God only knows what else. But NOBODY IS AT LEAST FIRED OR PROSCUTED. NOTHING HAPPENS!! ARE THESE PEOPLE ABOVE THE LAW??? HEADS NEED TO ROLL!!

• Add the DOJ to your statement as well

• Comey is just another lying politician. Adults KNOW who's a threat to rule of law and he's one of them.

This reply was deleted.