Replies

• Probably 99% of the illegal alien mothers, breast feed their children.  I doubt that there is baby formula available in most third world countries, so giving formulas intended for civilised American mothers should be considered a malfesience and whoever promoted this action should be prosecuted for being stupid.

• Macfarland, what they should be charged with, convicted of, and hanged for is TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• Remember, although she's ugly on the outside, she must be 100 x's worse on the inside, a true follower of Satan. 

• Probably the first & last time I will agree with her. 

• Make up your demented evil mind witch.  Are you for murdering children or feeding them to give them life?  And why don't you remove the pallets of formula at the border and look out for Americans first as you are obligated to do under our Constitution that you falsely swore to uphold??? 🤔 

• Hey! Larry can you send this to Nancy Pelosi office please so that she can stop talking.

• Every time I see her she is getting uglier and uglier and that's tells me something about her and that is she is purely evil.

• Most of the Dem women including the so called main steam media all have the same ugly look. Compare them to the Republicans who are smiling and have very positive attitudes. Evil works from inside out.

• Shirley, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  ALL devildemocommiecrats are demon possessed, pure satanism from their core outward!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree.

This reply was deleted.