The failure to amass constituent support for government reform… is the result of leadership’s failure to support and resource reform. The public constituency for reform is ripe… it is present… but it needs to be groomed and developed... organized and supported… with the backing of a major political party, or a cabal of individuals, with the resources to convince the public that their support will make a difference.  The public must believe their efforts will not be betrayed… or their efforts abandoned on the field for a lack of resourcing by a manipulative and fickle leadership.  

In the past, political parties were organized from constituencies with common interests. However, today the major political parties are not there to serve their constituent's INTERESTS or the common good of the public. The political parties of today exist to finance and maintain the party elite’ and their HOLD ON POWER. They maintain a closed system of political hacks at the helm of our government.  Today's political parties serve a plutocracy, not the public. 

If the political party system in America served the PUBLIC… the party leadership would be focused on saving the Republic, not on using its constituency to maintain a corrupt system of government. As the famous Scott, William Wallace, once chided the Lords of Scottland: "The people don't exist to support your interests.  You (The Lords of Scotland) exist to support the people...” Or words to that effect. 

The Leadership in our current Political Parties could learn from Wallace… It is leadership that must serve the people, not the other way around.  If liberty and freedom are to reign in a nation its leaders must have the willing consent of the people to govern.  The Lords of Scotland, then and today, need to serve their constituency; in doing so, they secure the best interests of all parties governed… securing the People’s voluntary consent to the government’s legitimate leadership.

The constituency for change and reform is present in the fields of America… the seeds of liberty remain on hallowed ground, they lay fallow in need of nurturing.  Our leaders need to plow again the fields of liberty… too, bring back a harvest of liberty and the bread of freedom to our homes.,.  We must return to tend the fields of liberty if our children and their children are to eat from the bounty of our forefathers… in this great land, we call AMERICA.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ron, either I thought I represented my thoughts correctly, but did not, or you have not read my thoughts correctly and/or did not view the video.  You are citing scriptures concerning the Second Coming of Christ.  I am neither referring to the rapture nor am I referring to Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ (2031?).  What I am writing about is the Great Awakening in which over a billion people will ask God to save them from their sins and turn their lives over to God.  Additionally, many saved people will rededicate themselves to God.  Stadiums will be required for church services.  This will be a worldwide event and everyone will know it was caused by God, thus the salvation of so many.  The Bible speaks of this event and prophets have foretold of many events leading to this event   Much of what has been foretold has already come to pass.  

Firstly, Bo Polny has been hired by many large corporations to address employees about the future of precious metals and cryptocurrencies.  He produces his own videos.  People have videotaped their interviews of him and placed them on YouTube.  These videos have been viewed by over 10 million people.  He produces a newsletter which is highly read and he also produces a “how to” course on how to understand cryptocurrencies and how to become involved with them.  (What is a “Biden Buck?”)  If the dollar collapses, and it will this year (2022), how will you pay for a gallon of milk?  With a gold coin?  With a silver coin?  You will receive change.  In what coinage will that change be given to you?  Where will you hide your gold and silver?  There will be no banks.  Oops!  Big banks are now getting into cryptocurrencies in order to rob you.  Safe deposit boxes hide your metal, but the banks will not handle your cryptos in a safe manner.  That is why you need a crypto "wallet." 

Secondly, in the wake of all this, Donald will be invited to his rightful seat.  The Third Seal and the Rider on the Black Horse will enter.  This Rider is the Angel of Death.  Many lives will be cut short.  Does this remind you of the Passover?  Passover was a foreshadow of this coming event.  Whatever God has planned for the world this year, it will be larger than the Red Sea event.  The Red Sea event is a foretelling of this event.  Like the Red Sea event, this event will happen suddenly, without warning.  The Israelites saw God stack up the Red Sea water into a hugely thick and hugely tall pair of walls.  The Egyptian Army approached the Sea.  They saw the two walls of stacked water and thought their god (Zarathustra? satan) had done this for them.  The entire army was crossing the bed of the Red Sea and the walls came tumbling down, not unlike the walls of Jericho, another foretelling of this modern event.  Please watch the Bo Polny video intently!  The prophets do not mention dates.  Only Bo does.  Interestingly enough, Bo does not mention what will happen, but he knows the date when something will happen and its degree of severity at times.  Did you see the red portal that opened above the Capitol this last February?  Bo knew something was to happen, but did not know what.  A prophet mentioned this would occur (Robin D. Bullock?), but did not know when.  I mentioned above the two years 2022 and 2031.  Now I am mentioning a third year: 2040.  What do you notice about them?  They are separated by nine years.  Now add the numbers of each date.  What is the sum of each?  God says the generation that sees (starts) Israel come back together will not pass away before Jesus returns (the second Coming).  Israel became a nation in 1948.  That "person" would now be 74 and nearing life’s end (some have passed away already).  Before they see the Second Coming, they must experience the Rapture.  Before they see the Rapture, they must experience the Great Awakening.  At 74, our time is short.  The Awakening is here.  The world is upside-down.  God, suddenly, in one day, like the Red Sea event and Jericho, will right the world.  Passover occurred in one night.  That Angel of Death is ready.  The Third Seal is ready to be broken.  If you are a Saved Christian, smile, sit back, and watch the Hand of your Creator, your Redeemer, 

Bo Polny, analyst of time: September, 2022

•  I apologize I did not view the video... I just don't have the time. I however remain consummate... There is no PENDING great awakening ... The Great Awakening occurred on the Day of Pentecost 2000 yrs ago. 

The Great Awakening took place on Pentecost, with the indwelling (baptism) of the Holy Spirit. The Great Awakening brought with it the revelation that Jesus Christ is God and our savior.  The Holy Spirit brought with Him a great spiritual awakening to multitudes... billions have received Christ through the Ministry of the Holy Spirit, and the awakening of man's soul to God's Son and His message of salvation.

• There seems to be some confusion regarding God’s timing of events… My note to you was meant to direct your attention to the catching away (1Thes 4:17) of those who have a personal relationship with Yeshua the Christ, those who call themselves, Christians (The Rapture of the Church)  At Christ’s return in the Clouds as reported in Acts 1: 11

See: 1 THESSALONIANS 4:17 KJV "Then we which are alive and remain shall ...

I was not referring to Armageddon the battle that occurs immediately after the 7-year Tribulation period… At the battle of Armageddon Christ returns to the earth with His Army of raptured Saints and Heavenly hosts, to make His enemies His foot-stool, to establish His Millennial Kingdom on Earth, to take up King David’s throne, in the millennial reign.

See:  Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days: 'The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those

biblehub.com/matthew/24-29.htm

The Christian will not be present during the Great Tribulation and will not suffer the wrath of God unleashed on the inhabitants of the Earth … So, why the concern about events Christians will not be present to endure.   Such information and knowledge are provided to the Christian so that they may ‘WARN’ the wicked of the coming suffering and judgment… That the lost may yet repent and be saved BEFORE THE RAPTURE and the beginning of Great Tribulation.

Christianity
    • Absolutely!  The catching away occurs first (no Christians left on earth).  Then comes the Great Tribulation.  Some individuals will become Christians during this seven-year event.  Some of those newly-saved will die and some will live to experience Armageddon and the Second Coming of Yeshua. “These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” (Revelation 7:14)  Have you seen the religious film "Left Behind" or read the book?

I am aware of the Final Great Awakening during the Tribulation.  I am not speaking of that awakening. The prophets of today say that very, very soon, God is going to turn this world right-side-up.  The build-up to that event has been happening and will continue until He suddenly does His great event, a one-day affair, comparable to the Red Sea event.  This event will be so incredibly earth-shaking that everyone will be forced to realize the existence of Jehovah God.  Schwab and his cronies, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Obama and their cronies will meet the Black Horse rider as the Third Seal will be broken.  But what God truly wants is for people to turn to Him for revival and Salvation.  This sudden event is likened unto: the Red Sea water suddenly crashing down on the Egyptian army: the walls of Jericho suddenly crashing down; and, the lighting of Elijah's thoroughly soaked altar being suddenly lit by God and the entire altar, including the stones, rocks and water was all consumed.  As a result, God will suddenly cause a great worldwide revival.

We shall not witness Schwab and his World Economic Forum with all its cronies achieve their Great Reset, but we shall witness God's Great Re-Awakening.  It will be an Elijah moment.  But while Moses and the Red Sea and the confrontation of Elijah and the Baalites were localized events, this coming event will be worldwide.  Could this be like Noah and the flood?   The first raindrop came down suddenly.  And all of the world was freed from humans with Satanic DNA in them as we will be rid of the vile evilness that we are experiencing today.

Your time is precious, I know.  Julie Green limits her videos to an half-hour or less.  She looks, acts, and talks like any other normal human being because she is.  Please watch her.  Here is one.  Start the video at the 4:00 minute mark in order to save time.  The video is 30 minutes in length.  This will shorten the length to 26 minutes.  If this is still too long, stop the video at the 12:00 minute mark.  Time spent would then be eight minutes total.  Here is the link:

Julie Green: Judgment Is Coming To All

JUDGMENT IS COMING TO ALL GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AGAINST ME
    • The Holy Spirit and Church are removed from the Earth during at the beginning of the Great Tribulation Period... making any GREAT awakening doubtful at best. It is the Holy Spirit that convicts and convinces mankind of their sin, Christ's deity, and mankind's need for salvation.  The Church and the believers are taken from the Earth in the 'Rapture' and God deals with Israel directly as a people and nation... The scales blinding the Jew to Jesus Christ's deity and role as their Messiah are removed.

Any Great Awakening during the Great Tribulation period is limited to the Jewish People and Israel proper... as the saints are with Christ in Heaven.  The 'AGE of the GENTILES' ends with the 'Rapture' and the removal of the Church from the Earth.

• In my opinion what you have laid out in your post is precisely what Donald J. Trump is purposed to do. His ongoing rallies attended by thousands serves to illustrate that effort.  His MAGA movement is dragging the Republican Party in support, not because most of them like Trump (they don't), but simply because they have no other choice if they wish to either keep their seats in government or acquire one in the next election.

Trump's biggest accomplishment, among  many others, is that he has forced the Democrat Party Power People to show their true hand as a criminal enterprise, one yearning for absolute power and control over the public, rather than preserving and strengthening the Republic and Constitution as they are sworn to do.

America has no leadership whatsoever currently. Corruption at the highest levels of government is now in charge of matters, and all of it under the pretense of Constitutionality.  The most severe crime is not the fact that the 2020 election was rigged.  It is the fact that nothing was ever done about it.

Good and decent people must get behind Mr. Trump and see that he is returned to office Legally. Constitutionaly. Righteously.  Honesty, integrity, and honorable living starts with us, the individual. One person can do a whole lot of good for the country and its citizens.

• It takes more than pep rallies and one-man movements… too do what must be done if we expect to save our nation.  There is no doubt that  Pres. Trump has the lead in the reform movement.  However, his zeal and that of his constituency must translate into permanent change. Legislation and political reforms that remove the stains of the past and replace the lies of the disengenuous with the fundamental transformation of the corrupt and a return to Constitutional Government.

There needs to be a purge in the RNC and GOP leadership... one that acknowledges the mistakes of the past and embraces the TRUMP MAGA movement fully... acknowledging the election fraud and taking the fraud to task in every State where it turned the election.  We must never accept the theft of our voice... our vote!  The well of liberty must not be poisoned ever again. 

Men like McConnell and Romney must resign… and apologize for their actions, as they put the Nation at risk with their biased and hateful vendetta against Pres. Trump.   The Local and State leadership of the party needs to repent.  The Party must remove the stagnate and corrupt from their agency… as the managers of the GOP... New blood must head up a crusade to purge out the lump ... the betrayal of the party base.

We can still turn the Nation around… but it will take a complete self-examination and return to the basics of representative government ... Government of the people, for the people, and by the people... Let us pray God continues to rally Pres. Trump's supporters, and that he becomes the refining instrument of God's will... as he works to remove the draught from the Gold and Silver of our nation’s core... That we be that shining city set upon a hill, once more… that golden chalice of liberty.... in a world of despots.  

This reply was deleted.