Replies

• Thankfully, we do have a way of protecting ourselves- - it's called the "internet search bar"!!  We just need to remember to use it and DO THE RESEARCH!  That is how I found out I cannot take any of the vaccines, various anti- biotics, nor the meds used to treat this Chinese virus - - I am highly reactive to many of the components used in their manufacture. The one treatment, that worked well for me, when I contracted it, last August, was infusion therapy. I cannot remember what the formulation is, for that serum, but it did the job. I tested negative in five days, had my appetite back on the sixth day and had no adverse reactions.

• PS- my PC agreed, entirely, with my search findings and is the one who recommended the infusion therapy, because he felt it was safe.

• Vaccines: The NUMBER ONE Question Is: What’s In It?

Does anyone really think “Mainlining” an infant, toddler, or small child with POISONS, TOXINS, HEAVY METALS, and an UNSAFE assortment of ANTIBIOTICS into a child with a STILL UNDEVELOPED BRAIN will not affect their brain development? Just go ahead and stick any damned thing in a vaccine, then select a random combination of some of the 70 various vaccines that are recommended for children, it can’t hurt?

There is no greater example of pseudoscience than saying it is safe to inject toxic items like mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde into any living being, much less a newborn infant or a child.

The IDEA and PRACTICE of using vaccines are GOOD, preventing disease is GOOD!

But adding HARMFUL INGREDIENTS to the vaccine formulations is BAD!

It is the PRACTICE of the Vaccine Manufacturers, adding all kinds of POISONS, TOXINS, HEAVY METALS, an UNSAFE assortment of ANTIBIOTICS and other UNNECESSARY CRAP such as FOOD COLORING and FLAVOR ENHANCERS. Injecting food product ingredients from PEANUTS, EGGS, SOY, GELATIN, YEAST, and DAIRY into the vaccines is an ABNORMAL and UNSAFE route of entry and is a prime cause for allergies to those all-too-common foods. Then the Doctors may mix up various vaccines that may not “Play Well” together, such as an ANTIBIOTIC in one, which is NEVER supposed to be used in conjunction with different ANTIBIOTIC in another vaccine that is by Law, only supposed to be administered in a HOSPITAL setting
 Some of these ingredients require the Chemical Industry’s ‘Material Safety Data Sheets’ (MSDS) because they are HazMat (Hazardous Materials) chemicals (such as flammable or poisonous material) that would be a danger to life or to the environment if released without precautions, or where external or internal bodily contact is a hazard to health
 All of this is BAD! Very Bad!

Of course, the Vaccine Manufacturers are going to do everything possible to maintain the lie that “There is nothing wrong with our vaccine formulations”. Do you remember the lies that the Tobacco Industry maintained for over fifty years, about smoking being “safe”? They had many paid shills: Scientists, Congressmen, Lobbyists, and a bevy of Lawyers on Retainer in their back pockets at the time. Profits were so high, and the risk of being found out, was so great, that they could well afford to pay the shills. However, they were eventually sued for BILLIONS!

What do you think the Vaccine Industry would have to pay when it finally is proven that they have been blatantly lying about the safety of their products? They too have many paid shills: Scientists, Congressmen, and Lobbyists. Profits are so high, and the risk of being found out, is so great, that they can well afford to pay the shills.

However, they USED to have a bevy of Lawyers on Retainer in their back pockets
 but they don’t really need all those Lawyers anymore

CONGRESS GRANTED BIG PHARMA “BLANKET LEGAL IMMUNITY” WHEN IT COMES TO VACCINES.

Nothing says, “Trust the Science” like “You can’t sue us if anything goes wrong!”

Big Pharma became a law unto itself. They can put toxic ingredients in your vaccines, and they can seriously injure yourself or your child – but now you cannot sue them. “What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, is that Congress, drowning in the pharmaceutical industry’s Lobbyist money, did something they have never done for any other industry – Congress gave BLANKET LEGAL IMMUNITY to all the vaccine companies.

“No matter how sloppy the line protocols, no matter how absent the quality control, no matter how toxic the ingredients, or egregious the injury to yourself or your child, you cannot sue them”.

“So, there are no depositions, there’s no discovery, there are no class action suits. Suddenly vaccines became enormously profitable”.

• Many millions of parents are outraged that their children have been SEVERELY and PERMANENTLY DAMAGED beyond the ability of a medical cure!
    • Instead of Big Pharma paying for their own “mistakes”, it is now the TAXPAYER’S DUTY to Pay!
    • “Because the nasty vaccines permanently damaged your child, we the TAXPAYERS will now give you MONEY, see how we have fixed everything!”

The “National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program” which may or may not actually help in compensating for vaccine injuries, it starts off by stating lies and disinformation with a disclaimer on the Home Page: “Most people who get vaccines have no serious problems. Vaccines, like any medicines, can cause side effects, but most are very rare and very mild. Some health problems that follow vaccinations are not caused by vaccines”.

However, there are specific TIME-LIMITS “in which the first symptom or manifestation of onset or of the significant aggravation of such injuries, disabilities, illnesses, conditions, and deaths is to occur after vaccine administration for purposes of receiving compensation under the Program”. Sometimes it’s just ONE HOUR!

You must contact your doctor IMMEDIATELY if you suspect anything if you want this Government Program to step in!

National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

“Is the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Evidence of Vaccine Safety?

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was established under a 1986 law that granted vaccine manufacturers near total legal immunity and effectively shifts the financial burden for vaccine injuries away from the pharmaceutical industry and onto the taxpaying consumers while eliminating the incentive for manufacturers to develop safer and more effective means of disease prevention.” 

Re: COVID-19 “vaccines”: FDA Now Wants 75 Years to Release Pfizer Vaccine Documents

“ 
 it is dystopian for the government to give Pfizer billions, mandate Americans to take its product, prohibit Americans from suing for harms, but yet refuse to let Americans see the data underlying its licensure.”  — Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) December 10, 2021

• Remember, this is the same gov that gave us and tried to mandate CFL curly-q lightbulbs with the warning to call Poison Control if "you know, the thing" got broken. Mercury poisoning for all. Wonder what a landfill would have done filed with cfl's? You know, seeping into the soil and water, and all...

• You are correct. I hate these headaches and everyday is a struggle!

• Someone should grab them and inject them with that poison. Then their wives and spoiled brat kids so they will get a dose of what the American citizens have gone through.

• Big Pharma Exe's along with Dr. Death Fauci, Dr. Frankenstein Bill Gates and the rest of the globalists need to be lined up against a wall and shot for Crimes against Humanity including Genocide

• Notably, Billy boy gates is one who NEVER allowed his own children to be vaccinated for anything and they all grew up to be healthy adults - - this, according to Gates own family physician.

• Agreed

• Agreed

This reply was deleted.