ADMIN

Criminals Protected By Criminal Politicians

atlanta-protest-1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=744&profile=RESIZE_400x(PatriotHQ) What part of “…. or the right of the people peaceably to assemble” doesn’t the left understand?

First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Let’s take a closer look, shall we? A criminal pulls a gun on a police officer and opens fire, wounding him, the wounded police officer defends himself and kills the armed criminal and somehow a ‘Night Of Rage’ is being tolerated! Terrible!

Criminal politicians are saying nothing which are encouraging this armed conflict by their silence! This makes all those who stand by and say nothing just as guilty as the criminal-rioters spreading terror in our streets!  

Criminal rioters are causing mayhem, burning cars, building, smashing windows spray painting retail stores, setting fires and this is the right of the people peaceably assemble! BULLSH*T!  

On Saturday evening, hate-rioters from the far left caused a riot in the downtown area of Atlanta. They broke windows in businesses and set a police cruiser on fire.

Reportedly, the protest started out as a "mostly peaceful" demonstration in response to the death of 26-year-old activist Manuel Teran, who was killed during a police-sweep on Wednesday. According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said the death occurred "in what the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said was an exchange of gunfire with police  wounded a state trooper." Manuel Teran was killed in the course of the sweep (AJC). After being sent to a hospital for surgery, the officer's identity has not been revealed, although reports indicate he is currently in a stable condition.

Before the violence broke out, demonstrators could be heard chanting "No justice, no peace, no killer cops" and "Stop cop city," the latter of which is a reference to the name of the location in Atlanta where police recruits are trained.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported the protesters shouted things like "stop police terror," "free the activists," and "drop the charges," in reference to the fact  at least seven other people were arrested and charged with domestic terrorism in connection with the law enforcement operation  took place on Wednesday in the southern DeKalb woods.

One person made an attempt to chant, "If they build it, we will burn it," in reference to the city's plans to "build a training center for police and firefighters within several acres of forested land in DeKalb County." This was in reference to the city's plans to "build a training center for police and firefighters within several acres of forested land in DeKalb County."

The demonstration soon descended into violence, with a police car being set on fire and businesses being vandalized by the protesters. Along Peachtree Street, there were many reports of damage to property, which prompted the police to respond. The glass doors of the Atlanta Police Foundation were also shattered during the incident.

In conclusion: This night of rage like the others are nothing more than evil hate speech incarnate! They are domestic terrorists, criminal-rioters and vile representatives of criminal politicians!

But the US Constitution works both ways: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Think I’m kidding? Just ask Kyle Rittenhouse.

p.s. Is it time for the Rittenhouse Regiment? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I remember the news of the 2007 MacArthur Park rally "melee" in Los Angeles. 12,000 residents marched through the streets of LA, demanding Amnesty for illegal aliens. It was held on "Mayday", or May 1st. Late in the rally, some "agitators" pelted some policemen with small rocks. The police then declared an unlawful assembly, and started going through protocols for clearing out the park. If the police hadn't declared an unlawful assembly as quick as was evident, there could have been some real damage to buildings, burned cars, even serious injuries, perhaps some deaths. Paradoxically, the local main-stream news media blasted the police for ending the rally so soon. They also complained that the helicopter overhead announced commands in just English, and not in Spanish. Back then, LA had a Hispanic Mayor, and he allowed around 300 lawsuits to go forward, from ralliers who complained of police brutality at the event. But the part of this story that I like the best is that the police did the best they could, and no property damage, or loss of life, and only minimal injuries, occured.

• Agreed Eric, good place to start would be a forensic IRS audit on every member of Congress. Any infractions and you go to jail , loose your seat in congress.

• We can't fix our country till we clean the Criminals out of Congress! 

• One half of the states are Constitutional carry and if I lived in one of these un-democratic cities I'd be moving to a Red state.

We used to be rural AZ where you are your own 1st responder but town has grown out to us. Sheriff's Deputies cover a huge area and I hope that, faced with threats similar to Mr. Rittenhouse, I would be able to save my own life. Just ask Adam Klotz.

• Antifa is the enemy of our country and needs be dealt with accordingly.

• Again and again I say if the police would just start shooting these creeps they would stop (they could even use rubber bullets, they hurt but don't kill) these creeps do this only because they know they can get away with it, if they start feeling some serious pain I think they would for the most part back down.

• It's the peaceful that the de"mock"rats don't understand.  It's part of their old double standard - any type of assembly by Conservatives is criminal [in their minds] and type of riot is totally okay by criminals, terrorists and de"mock"rat supporters

• If you participate  in  a riot go to jail do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars.

• ADMIN

Hey Joe, I agree unless the Dems want civil unrest then, too much is not enough! 

• I am surprised they aren't already acting.

This reply was deleted.