Replies

• Scarlett O'Hara: As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. Scarlett O'Hara: After all, tomorrow is another day!  Rhett Butler famously said... Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!  This classic move has many moral and social lessons to pass on to our children... lessons they so drastically need.

• Melanie... the GOP Leadership was fully aware of Obama's political background as a Marxist and that he was a foreign national and not eligible to run for any office... he should have been arrested and deported to Indonesia or Kenya based on his legal claims to citizenship.  The GOP continues to betray its base and the Constitution... we need to reform the party by fiirng all of the leadership... especially those on the RNC board of directors.

• Yes; you're correct. Traitors and cowards all. They should be in prison with the other traitors, the demoncrats. They are no better. BTW, I've also read that soetoro was born in Kenya and is an Indonesian citizen.

• I have long thought that the Democrat and Republican parties were just opposite sides of the same New World Order coin.  The only real difference in the two parties is how fast we've moved towards totalitarianism and by what route.  

Our national elections have been little more than a dog and pony show for generations.  The American people have been far too trusting for far too long.  Just as with the Wizard of Oz, the curtain has now been pulled back, and the truth of who is actually pulling the levers of government has been exposed to all who have eyes to see, ears to hear and hearts to accept what has become obvious.  

We the people and the vision of our founders for a free and self-governing nation has been betrayed by those we have elected to fairly and honestly discharge the duties of their office on our behalf.  Now, the question is, what will the American people do about it.

• When voting in the national election that gave us BHO for a second time, a friend of mine said that she voted Republican, but as she looked at the ballot being displayed on the screen of the electronic voting machine,  it flipped to Democrat.  

The machine in question was marked directly on the computer screen, then when one was ready, the person voting could move to the next "page."  She reported it to one of the poll workers but there was no follow up at all....  I heard of similar reports from various other locations in our state.

I believe the Dems have been winning state and national  elections fraudulently for a long time.  Those electronic voting machines are no longer being used in my area but the paper ballots are counted by computerized devices....  I'm guessing that a lot of high level politicians and bureaucrats should be in prison.

• I'm sure of it. I've been suspicious for many years now.

• I can recall the stated irreverent apathy of Obama supporters on whether on not Barry Soetoro was eligible as Presidential candiidate or not.

They stated that it really was not important, because the electorates support validated the candidacy. That is raw democracy of 50% plus 1.

Nothing is illegal in that system, if the simple majority deems it so.  They are good to go with despotism, if approved by simple majority.

How simple.

• You are right..

• Yes he must be back to save America and rid the country of the Liberal Communist Democrats. America is going down the tubes with Brainless Biden who is led the Communists milking the taxpayers dry. That from country who was the leader to a country that is following.  Trump Back Now!

• Rudy Giuliani or Mark Levin needs to be AG of USA. All DOJ staff departments are to be Republicans. 

This reply was deleted.