Replies

• Isn't this the same guy who said the island of Guam will tip over?

• The Dems will say anything ,do anything "The ends justify the means ." The Russia Hoax speaks volumes as to just how far the democrates are willing to go. Truth Be Damned .

•    More government involvement will raise all prices, not lower them! We are being lied to, just as the people of Venezuela were lied to, including the use of the very same ballot machines.  My question is, where will this end for us? I see the very same agenda that Hitler followed in 1935. It was more important for him to destroy the Jews in Europe than to lose the war. During Hitler's reign of terror, he exterminated millions of Jews, gypsies, etc.

Today in the U.S, the left hates, whites, conservatives, people over 60, and especially Trump voters! You don't think this can happen again?  If we don't learn from history, we will surely repeat it, and the people of the United States have no place to run or anyone to save them! BTW, the elections are now controlled by the vote counters, NOT the voters. 

• So this fool says the IRS auditing people will bring down inflation and help the economy. He must be using the drugs that the cartels are bringing over the border. We have got to get these fools out of government.

• What a complete idiot

• Just another satanist doing his bidding, waiting for his place in the Lake of Fire!!!!!  I pray daily that fools like this will wake up and repent before it is too late for them!!!!!!!!!!

• Educated [I'm assuming] idiot. 

• It's hard to believe that people elected this individual to Congress. I have a lot of mean thoughts going through my head about how he got elected, but putting them aside, the nicest thing I can say is that it has more to do with his race than his coginitive abilities. Unless the overall electorate wakes up, we are in trouble. Unfortunately, most of the electorate is ill informed and pays little attention to politics other than what they may hear on the news.

• The Dems must look for the stupidest employees they can find. ie: AOC, Kamala Harris, Pelosi and many in Congress who have been hired depending on their Race, Gender and anyone that will obey them.

Biden is just a demented old man that they are using. His wife should be jailed for elder abuse.

• They are not going to be IRS agents. They are going to be the Deep State's private Army. Brown Shirts

This reply was deleted.