Replies

• O'Biden said this would happen before he even stoled the election and the stupid Democrats voted for him anyway....go figure. 10490582284?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Why are these people allowed to exist in our country? In the 50's they weren't allowed in our Government in any capacity.. if they were caught, they were imprisoned. 

• The legal restriction codified in law was removed in "W"s second administration, I believe.

But since Communism along with Globalism and Islam are catagorically hostile to US duly constituted authority, 

they are none-the-less disqualifiers to office by any supporters of their antagonism.

• Be careful what you wish for. 

• The only people that the democrat party represents are the academic idiots and the poor, uneducated needy people. The have's and have not's.  The democrat party needs to disband and restrict membership to the working-class common sense people.  Then the common sense democrats and common sense republicans can get something done.  

• The whole Democratic Party need to go the way of the whigs. 

• Todays DEMS are the enemy of every person that believes in America , Believes in the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights .

China Joe and company are attempting to "Change America" as quickly as they can no matter what laws the break in the process.

I quote OBAMA prior to his election "We Are Five Days Away From Fundamentally Changing America." To that I say Kiss My Ass you "Bastard!

• "Remember when 0blabla said the USA should be paying $8 to $9 a gallon for gas????   i do."

🎶 That's when the bullwhip started look'in good to me! 🎶 

That, and when the Obamination publically stated his energy policies would nesessarily drive up prices expensively.

(and the sycophantic media did not blink an eye)

• Well..since you are not really democrats and really commie/Marxist's..then yes, you will piss off the real American people!

• This reply was deleted.
    • His indoctrination was from elementary school to now and his parents never knew? It is parents role to know how and what is taught to their kids. What your grandson believes is idiotic and dangerous to his liberty and yours. It is the parents role to know what and how their kids are being taught. They will learn more properly the social issue at home because there is no reason to have them as primary in school. Reading, writing and being taught to think for oneself is imperative, not being  forced to learn otherwise.

This reply was deleted.